Sign in to follow this  
Fuzzar

Christ Hughton - the new Messiah?

Saw this typo yesterday and wondered whether it was a sign?

Beat Villa today and I believe he could be the new Messiah - and I should know, I''ve followed a few.

I have seen some outrageous threads on here in my time but this takes the biscotti.

He is clueless hapless useless one of the worst managers we have ever had as a club. To compare him to the Messiah is a blasphemy.

Anyway I am like a kid on Xmas morning just about to make my way to the villa to see OUR Messiah

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I have seen some outrageous threads on here in my time but this takes the biscotti.

He is clueless hapless useless one of the worst managers we have ever had as a club. To compare him to the Messiah is a blasphemy.

Anyway I am like a kid on Xmas morning just about to make my way to the villa to see OUR Messiah[/quote]A supposed Norwich City supporter who spends his time doing his level best to undermine confidence in Norwich City''s manager while worshipping the manager of another club who left us behind to the extent that you''re more interest in licking his backside today than you are seeing Norwich get a result. You''re weird.

Poor TEC, he is probably only fourteen and probably has only Lambert to compare things with.  His knowledge of further back is "hazy" to say the least and he needs to widen his horizons more.  Today is a big day for him going to the match and I hope his Mum is going with him to hold his hand.

Lambert is an ex-hero and is in the past.  Today could see us finally lay the ghost of both Lambert and Holt. Great though they were for us, they are history and beating them today would be one of the most satisfying results we have had for a long time.

There are no messiahs.  Sorry.There are players and clubs and managers, and if all three work it''s great.  If any of the elements is wrong it doesn''t.  That''s why a manager or player can succeed at a particular club at a particular time, and fail with a different club or set of players.For example Clough at Leeds vs Clough at Derby or Forest.I am hoping against hope that we win today, it would be a huge step towards safety.  If we play like we did last weekend then we should win.It won''t make CH the messiah, but it would support LDC''s thesis that things are finally coming right (far too late in the season for my liking, but better late than never).

[quote user="lake district canary"]Poor TEC, he is probably only fourteen and probably has only Lambert to compare things with.  His knowledge of further back is "hazy" to say the least and he needs to widen his horizons more.  Today is a big day for him going to the match and I hope his Mum is going with him to hold his hand.

Lambert is an ex-hero and is in the past.  Today could see us finally lay the ghost of both Lambert and Holt. Great though they were for us, they are history and beating them today would be one of the most satisfying results we have had for a long time.

[/quote]

Totally agree (for once!) Mr LDC.   [Y]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Lambert is an ex-hero and is in the past.  Today could see us finally lay the ghost of both Lambert and Holt. Great though they were for us, they are history and beating them today would be one of the most satisfying results we have had for a long time. [/quote]Huzzah to that !!

I also should have said Hughton has to gain back to back promotions for us to enter The Messiah league.

TEC concerns me. He can''t really be a Norwich fan can he?

Its like singing the praises of your mates ex girlfriend, to his face, despite the fact she left him for a dull, backward old man who has a bit of extra cash!