Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Probably nothing but..

Just seen a very Italian footballer looking chap wearing what looked very much like a footballer training outfit, in Napoli colours, with the initials RC on his chest, flanked by a smartly dressed man, most certainly agent material judging by his threads, walking nr the train St.

Most likely nothing buy any guesses? RC?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Just seen a very Italian footballer looking chap wearing what looked very much like a footballer training outfit, in Napoli colours, with the initials RC on his chest, flanked by a smartly dressed man, most certainly agent material judging by his threads, walking nr the train St.

Most likely nothing buy any guesses? RC?[/quote]

IF was anything........ the only RC is 15 Italy GK Roberto Colombo

nothing exciting.. but its prob a guy who plays for blofield or something lol.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_S.S.C._Napoli_season

Haha yeah probably, it was just the combination of guy in a training kit with initials in his chest and smartly dressed guy in a suit jacket that got me thinking.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Haha yeah probably, it was just the combination of guy in a training kit with initials in his chest and smartly dressed guy in a suit jacket that got me thinking.[/quote]

even sunday league players have their initials on their kit nowadays and he could of just met his mate who works in an office lol :)

"Napoli colours"

Light blue then basically, probably worn but hundreds of professional clubs, thousands of amateur clubs.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Just seen a very Italian footballer looking chap wearing what looked very much like a footballer training outfit, in Napoli colours, with the initials RC on his chest, flanked by a smartly dressed man, most certainly agent material judging by his threads, walking nr the train St.

Most likely nothing buy any guesses? RC?[/quote]
What do they look like exactly?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Shut the ***k up you pathetic little ***t[/quote]Bless.I think its bedtime for you, you''re all tuckered out and emotional.

HB-M you are right , it was nothing. I have my intiials on my training gear too, no one has heard of me, it just helps parents identify the geezer they are leaving their kids with for training/matches.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Shut the ***k up you pathetic little ***t[/quote]Ooo err seems the foreign looking chappy isn''t the only one who''s RC on this thread.

Sighting in ASDA or didn''t happen.

Although I would take Hughton''s car parked at a jaunty angle as an alternative.

Best thread in ages. Bloke and his mate spotted near railway station...lol

RC? Light blue track suit?

Don''t know about anyone else but if your walking around the city described like that then the ''RC'' stands for looking like a Right C**t. Might be wrong though could be racing car

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Best thread in ages. Bloke and his mate spotted near railway station...lol[/quote]Funnily enough, I was outside the station last night waiting for my mate to come off a train when I noticed this weirdo acting very strangely indeed. He seemed to be eying all the blokes up but seemed to get very excited when guys came past him in sportswear and even more so if they were wearing suits. He got very aggressive when they asked him what he was looking at but suddenly he was carted away by four blokes in white coats.Probably nothing but..

Why would 4 ice cream men want him? The plot thickens!!!

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]Why would 4 ice cream men want him? The plot thickens!!![/quote]But ice cream men don''t usually put their customers in straight jackets do they Inchy? [:^)]