Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Steve Morrison.......we did well!

On the bench today at Millwall. Just proves how well we did to get rid of him. OK I know the swap has not worked out well in every respect, But his replacement would fetch far more when he is sold.

Took a lot of unfair critism in my opinion, scored goals and did it well.

"But his replacement would fetch far more when he is sold"

Would he? 30 year old who has hardly kicked a ball for a year?

£1m tops for Becchio I reckon.

[quote user="SooperHooper"]10 goals in prem under Lambert, remind me how many RVW Hooper & Elmander have again.[/quote]

Remind me how Lamberts attacking style of football is working out for him.

"Morison was Pants"

What utter bollocks. Double figures in his first season in the greatest league in the world. Regardless of what he has done since he clearly wasnt "pants"

Lambert was good at getting the very best out of people, you cant deny that, and Morison is prime example of that.

We owe a great deal to Morison in his contribution that first season up. He is a confidence player and lost his way in the second season and everywhere else he has been since, at this rate he will be finished soon

I think whatever happened here...we''ve all heard the rumours...broke him.

never recovered...shame really as some of his goals were real quality

"What utter b******s. Double figures in his first season in the greatest league in the world. Regardless of what he has done since he clearly wasnt "pants""

Fine.... he was top class, terrific, magnificent, been brilliant for is, world class, and all those other Lambert-esque platitudes.

He should get a star on Hollywood Boulevard alongside Danny Graham, DJ Campbell and a thousand other players who had a bit of a honeymoon period before showing reverting back to the their natural level of complete mediocrity.

It was also 9 Premier League goals in his first season in the greatest league in the world. You have somehow managed to increase his goal tally by 10%, if it weren''t for the internet we''d be adding another 10% per year until our grandkids got to hear about Steve Messinaldo the great number 9 who scored a hat trick every game.