Sign in to follow this  
Haggerdoo

RVW tweet?

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]RVW has just tweeted - why always me - plus sad face icon - do you reckon he''s injured again?[/quote]I suppose thats one conclusion you could jump to, yes.

[quote user="Haggerdoo"]RVW has just tweeted - why always me - plus sad face icon - do you reckon he''s injured again?[/quote]

Na, been told he''s on the bench tomorrow

The stats might say otherwise, but I don''t get the impression we''ve had many more injuries than other clubs this season.

Maybe just one of those things?

Maybe just dropped to the bench - CH might have decided Hooper as a better bet tomorrow, perhaps for a bit more pace; have to hope he isn''t injured. Not sure players should really be tweeting/giving things away before a game, though....

You lot need to start reading tea leaves or create spiritualist groups.Perhaps the poor lad simply stood in a dog turd ?

@Fuzzar: Is it possible to name a side of our players that haven''t missed a period of say three games at least?

Actually I think we have had a high number of injuries this season - higher than the previous two that is for sure.

I hope not, could be about the world governing body banning t-shirt messages like balotellis famous "Why always me"

but odds are it''s not that, might be something personal (non-football related) or he''s either been dropped or picked up a knock.

The Great Drinkell wrote;

Would the players be told the team this early?

Varies from manager to manager, but if the manager wants to practice tactics, moves, etc. with his chosen formation then this normally happens at least the day before the match, so even if the he doesn''t actually name the team officially it is pretty obvious to all what the line up is.

[quote user="the bristol nest"]Howson, Guittierez, Snodgrass et al.Are there too many training injuries?[/quote]
I started a thread yesterday with this in mind, but more concerning is the fitness of our players as individuals with the unbelievable long injury list this season. Its on a whole new level.

Personally I think his ''why always me?'' comment was when he realised he had left a red item in with his whites and now they are all pink.

I hope he is not injured, we are pretty thin on the ground up front if he is. Hooper is my first choice but Becchio deserves to be in the mix, he offers something different

anyone know if hes actually injured or not ?was going to have a bet on hoops being first goalscorer but if winklepicker is fit he might start again after last time out