Sign in to follow this  
funny old game

Pardew

His argument with Wenger was the funniest. Wenger looked like he was going to kill him lol, I hate Pardew so would have loved to have seen Wenger put him down, not violently or anything, just put him in his place and shut him up a bit xD

[quote user="InchY_barn door_wolfswinkel"]And after watching MOTD I feel Pardew overreacted massively to what was nothing more than a player eager to get to a throw in. I reckon the FA are going to spit their dummy over this one. Sackable? Probably not but certainly warrants a 5 match touchline ban on top of the £100, 000 fine Newcastle have imposed.[/quote]

Not excusing APs behavious but..

If you where standing and I walked up to you and shoved you that might be considered assault.

I would also expect to be involved in some form of altercation after that.

Should Pardew have rolled around would the player been in some form of trouble then?

Its just not good all round Pardew should know better but also I dont like to see players pushing managers, staff, fans or ball boys etc etc.

It just shows a lack of respect.

Fromage surely you can''t compare everyday life with that of a premier league game? I''d expect your scenario maybe in a Sunday league game but not in front of 1000, s of fans and the worlds media. It was handbags and Pardew overreaced big time (again).

Pardew has always looked to me a bit of a spiv.  Smart suits, flashy smile along with an arrogant smugness.  That he loses his cool so often gives it away that he has no class underneath that smooth image.   Likes to make himself appear untouchable, but as yesterday showed, he is all image and no substance.  

Paving the way for Vincent Kennedy McMahon''s takeover and readying the British public for some WWE themed events.

Whilst I freely admit Pardew will be a very lucky boy to survive this it really was little more than a spot of handbags.

You''ll see far worse on the WWE, oh and by the way, I''m sure I''ve seen the Wyatt Family on a Club Cabbage bus

There''s something wrong in the bloke''s head.He''s got previous form for touchline antics but why the hell would you do that when your team''s 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go ? I''d be interesting to find out what his disciplinary record was like as a player.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]There''s something wrong in the bloke''s head.He''s got previous form for touchline antics but why the hell would you do that when your team''s 3-1 up with 20 minutes to go ? I''d be interesting to find out what his disciplinary record was like as a player.[/quote]Frankly you can almost excuse a player doing stuff like this, full of adrenaline, heat of the moment kind of thing.But Pardew really should know better.

Is it wrong to say I found the serious matter of Pardews behaviour hilarious but found myself deeply troubled by the size of Steve Bruces waistline and head? I''m not talking a few excess pounds here I think we''re looking at excess pounds per square inch and I fear it''s not long until he explodes...[:S]

Headbutt?Zinedine Zidane - Marco Materazzi = Headbutt.Duncan Ferguson - John McStay = Definite headbutt!Alan Pardew - David Meyler .......... I''ve seen worse in the playground.There''s an awful lot of Glaswegians who would be insulted to call that a head butt.It was little more than a gesture.It was wrong, very wrong, but for something like that to cost somebody at least £100,000 continues to indicate how much money there must be in football.

" Zak Van Burger"

Is it wrong to say I found the serious matter of Pardews behaviour hilarious but found myself deeply troubled by the size of Steve Bruces waistline and head? I''m not talking a few excess pounds here I think we''re looking at excess pounds per square inch and I fear it''s not long until he explodes...

:-)

The perfect image of footballing health and fitness. Turning into a cabbage patch doll.

PurpleCanary wrote the following post at 02/03/2014 11:44 AM:

Pardew''s a good manager. I''d be happy to have him at Norwich City if a vacancy arose.I would agree - but perhaps his passion for the game and his team gets the better of him at times.

:-).

Yes, he''s quite an amazing shape side on.

He''ll have to apply to UEFA shortly to get the technical area widened.

Pardew comes across as a loathsome man and I disliked him immensely. If he keeps his job after this then the whole system is a joke. He has previous and you try and get someone who has done this to discipline his players against poor behaviour on the pitch. If he ever joined Norwich as our manager I would camp outside Carrow Rd and petition daily against him until he left. He''s a classless, angry, twat of a man and I hope he is banned from football for a minimum of 2 seasons. Ha.

Pardew certainly strikes me as the spivvy type but he''s done well with Neecastke. The whole thing is handbags stuff and the media love to go into overdrive about it, but frankly it''s nothing to get excited about.

Nuff said, as soon as I heard of those court-assigned classes for anger management or sensitivity or whatnot, I had doubts. Over the years I have heard from plenty of people who went to them, and they all said the same thing. The classes are a waste of time and all the do is make money for the companies that have the contracts to deliver them.

Only the weakest minds would be influenced by them.

I haven''t been involved in trench warfare, either, but I do know it''s a miserable way to spend time. Any other silly questions. NS?

Uh oh, are you gonna say you took one of those classes and it changed your life?

Looking at the US it''s pretty obvious that anger management classes don''t work.