Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

please sack him

its appalling, we got lucky against a tired team last week, we are 4-1 down against relegation rivals at half time and the only to score for us didnt even celebrate because he wishes he was playing for the other side!!!! hes a clown, get him out mcnally

I don''t think Hoolahan is a clown as there is no evidence of a red nose, over sized shoes nor is he wearing an orange curly wig and a multicoloured striped outfit. However I do think Mr McNally will be sending him on his way this summer.

How is this Hughton''s fault - we were comfortably on top and the players have just crumbled, what do you expect him to do???????

Experienced pros like Bassong are having nightmares, that sin''t the manager''s fault!

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"]I don''t think Hoolahan is a clown as there is no evidence of a red nose, over sized shoes nor is he wearing an orange curly wig and a multicoloured striped outfit. However I do think Mr McNally will be sending him on his way this summer.[/quote]

What a card

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]How is this Hughton''s fault - we were comfortably on top and the players have just crumbled, what do you expect him to do???????

Experienced pros like Bassong are having nightmares, that sin''t the manager''s fault![/quote]theyve been crumbling all season longthey crumbled for big chunks of last season other than against teams who were on the beach in the final days, we couldnt score then, and we sure as hell cant fking score this time round, especially given no goals elmander is clueless Christopher''s preferred striking alternative

The sheer bile is amazing, Hughton is still on course to keep us up so maybe "crumbling all year" is overplaying it a little.

Also, the fact we fell apart today is down to the players, we really needed another quality centre half in January but this moaning and vitriol is so unnecessary.

1) Who would you replace him with right now? That is, who''s available and would want to come now. 2) Why is a win lucky and not down to the players/manager but a loss is Hughton''s fault?3) Are you happy to pay the compensation for Hughton leaving now rather than use it on better players, who we still desperately need, based on what we''ve just seen?

If teams win their games in hand, we''re in the bottom 3 with a horrendous run in. How is that on course to keep us up?

So what would you do? You have already said that the players aren''t good enough and that won''t change with the manager?

So, why pour the vitriol on him when he has done a good job? Also, claiming that you are the online who can ''hear the alarm bells'' is a bit pointless unless you can set out what you would do to fix it now so, talk us through your plan! Who would you bring in? What formation would you play? Who would you drop and who would you bring in?

Or, do you just think we are lost in which case why keep moaning? Just save this link and then try supporting Norwich for the time being as opposed to repeating your doom and glop over and over again!

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Clint"]If teams win their games in hand, we''re in the bottom 3 with a horrendous run in. How is that on course to keep us up?[/quote]

Exactly.[/quote]

If they win their games in hand...they are in the bottom three / four, how many games have they won this year and yet in your head all is lost?!?!? Amazing, you look at all our games and think we will lose and you look at theirs and think they will win.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]How is this Hughton''s fault - we were comfortably on top and the players have just crumbled, what do you expect him to do???????

Experienced pros like Bassong are having nightmares, that sin''t the manager''s fault![/quote]

Right, so the players he''s bought, trained, organised and put out on the pitch playing badly is nothing to do with him? Okayyyyyy...

Experienced pros like Bassong are having nightmares, that sin''t the manager''s fault![/quote]What I said in another thread:

To

think that the ''individual errors'' that occur during NCFC playing are

not a systemic result of a weak mindset instilled by a weak management

team, well, that''s just simply denial.The ongoing and recurring

problem of ''individuals errors has nothing to do with the manager'' is a

poor excuse for a team that is ill prepared, lacking confidence and

bereft of creativity. All of which are the result of a long and

recurring string of poor and poor results.The plague of

''individual errors'' that exist within NCFC week-in/week-out, is more a

reflection of a state of mind that is allowed to exist due to a

management team which is unable to create a single-minded driven

understanding for all the players to buy into.

I get what you are saying but no one was complaining when we dominated the first 25 minutes, the point I am making is that the players were clearly well trained and set out right but that all goes out the window if they are going to collapse like that, it isn''t a manager issue but one of character among the playing staff!

I am not saying there is anything there to celebrate but the vitriol doesn''t all sit at Hughton''s door!

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]How is this Hughton''s fault - we were comfortably on top and the players have just crumbled, what do you expect him to do???????

Experienced pros like Bassong are having nightmares, that sin''t the manager''s fault![/quote]What I said in another thread:

To

think that the ''individual errors'' that occur during NCFC playing are

not a systemic result of a weak mindset instilled by a weak management

team, well, that''s just simply denial.The ongoing and recurring

problem of ''individuals errors has nothing to do with the manager'' is a

poor excuse for a team that is ill prepared, lacking confidence and

bereft of creativity. All of which are the result of a long and

recurring string of poor and poor results.The plague of

''individual errors'' that exist within NCFC week-in/week-out, is more a

reflection of a state of mind that is allowed to exist due to a

management team which is unable to create a single-minded driven

understanding for all the players to buy into.

[/quote]

So she players make mistakes that is Hughton''s fault, it seems like a good way to absolve the players of all responsibility!

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]I get what you are saying but no one was complaining when we dominated the first 25 minutes, the point I am making is that the players were clearly well trained and set out right but that all goes out the window if they are going to collapse like that, it isn''t a manager issue but one of character among the playing staff!

I am not saying there is anything there to celebrate but the vitriol doesn''t all sit at Hughton''s door![/quote]

Not all of it, no, and I think certain players and the board are culpable also, but Hughton has to shoulder most of the blame for the dire situation we find ourselves in, and therefore should go.

But that dire situation is not being in the bottom three and (at the minute) picking up enough points to survive.

I agree that this isn''t the season we all hoped for but this is the reality for relatively small teams in the Prem, maybe one in four years will not be a battle against the drop.