Sign in to follow this  
mrs miggins

Holt interview - likes hughton, hates mcnally

That''s a retiring player, a manager who didn''t manage elsewhere and a player who publicly praises us but spent a long time in a different division.

Of course there are exceptions but in the case of Holt, some of the abusive comment are shameful.

Ken Brown didn''t manage elsewhere? Dion Dublin ''retiring'', say what?

Ken Brown managed three clubs and Dion retired donkey''s years ago.

I''m not really sure what you are trying to get at, are you predicting that Holt will be booed tomorrow? Are you basing this entire argument on something which has yet to happen?

Even Lambert has got as many claps as he has boo''s at Carrow Road in the three times that he has been back!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

like when he wanted a three year contract? McNally sure told Holt eh...[/quote]Look at the bigger picture Lincoln.How much did we receive from Wigan for Grant Holt?How much would we have received from Wigan for Grant Holt if McNally hadn''t renegotiated his contract?As had been said earlier on this thread McNally does what''s best for the Club not Holt not Hoolihan the Club!

Quite a pleasant and respectful assessment on Norwich and his days here. The comments about him not liking Hughtons vision of the game worry me as they match a large number of supporters and i suspect many of the existing squad albeit they clearly put in a shift for the manager

McNally may be on the dark side but most clubs need a Chief Executive in that mould

What have you got to say about the great reception that Holt just got from travelling Norwich fans then Rudolph Hucker?

Glad they have proved me right. Our club has great fans, it is about time you started to appreciate that.

Looks like Holty got a good reception. Pleased about that. Shame he didn''t start instead of Beneteke though...