Sign in to follow this  
Moosheep

Out of our hands

So after that performance our Permiership survival is officially out of our hands. We are now relying on the results of others. If the teams below us were to win their games in hand we would be in the bottom three. Will this have a negative psychological effect on the team? Its not a situation that any club wants to find themselves in.

Moo

[quote user="Moosheep"]So after that performance our Permiership survival is officially out of our hands. We are now relying on the results of others. [/quote]Completely overlooks the fact that we have still to play three of the bottom four. [:$]

playing devils advocate for a second:

2 of the teams that can overtake us if they win their games in hand are west brom & sunderland. we have home games coming up against both so technically its still in our hands - I would back us to get the points from them games

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"][quote user="Moosheep"]So after that performance our Permiership survival is officially out of our hands. We are now relying on the results of others. [/quote]Completely overlooks the fact that we have still to play three of the bottom four. [:$][/quote]
Now I''m panicking Zak! This news scares me.