Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

The next match

Today has gone. So on to the next one. Beat Stoke by 5.   Leap frog them, reduce our GD to -17.Stoke''s GD goes up to -19.A performance like against ManCity and Spurs should do it - with the deserved goals added of course.

Meanwhile, that Ukraine situation gets resolved quietly, Syrians down their weapons and that Piers Morgan gets a knighthood for services to journalism,

[quote user="lake district canary"]Today has gone. So on to the next one. Beat Stoke by 5.   Leap frog them, reduce our GD to -17.Stoke''s GD goes up to -19.A performance like against ManCity and Spurs should do it - with the deserved goals added of course.

[/quote]

Or then again, perhaps another shambles of a performance and another game nearer to our inevitable relegation.

i fully expect stoke to beast our pu55y little midfield into submission after 25 minutes, either we will barely hold on for a draw or lose by 1

[quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Meanwhile, that Ukraine situation gets resolved quietly, Syrians down their weapons and that Piers Morgan gets a knighthood for services to journalism,[/quote]And I''ll be sleeping with Cheryl Cole & Kelly Brook tonight

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Bor Bor Bor"]Meanwhile, that Ukraine situation gets resolved quietly, Syrians down their weapons and that Piers Morgan gets a knighthood for services to journalism,[/quote]And I''ll be sleeping with Cheryl Cole & Kelly Brook tonight[/quote]Don''t be silly.........those airheads will never find North Walsham in the dark  [:D]