Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

We drew the second half!

And won the first 24 minutes!

Those used to be positives didn''t they?

Or did the people who used to list positives learn how league tables work after they had finished their potty training?

[quote user="Le Juge"]And won the first 24 minutes!

Those used to be positives didn''t they?

Or did the people who used to list positives learn how league tables work after they had finished their potty training?[/quote]Tw*t.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Care to elaborate, Lake Dipsh!t?[/quote]

Ok. Too many threads on here tonight when we are all hurting, set up to goad fellow fans.  This one a prime example. 

“For 25 minutes I thought we played very well"

Oh dear, I thought the posters on here were predictable. Seems like I''m now guessing the managers post match excuses too.

Fair play to Hoolahan for not upsetting the Villa fans after scoring -

Top Bloke !

Will be interesting how we get on with Malky Mackay or Neil Lennon in charge next season.

Up against a man who probably dreams of managing Celtic when he gets bored of Villa fans booing him.

Don''t worry mate you can have Hughton.

I was actually told by someone within the club who speaks to the board of directors regularly, that Lennon will be appointed in the summer if we stay up...I do really hope they were lying. (and i also don''t expect anyone to believe me but is the truth...not that that helps)

What I reckon was awful was no effort to try and get anything from the match after half time. I get that teams can have bad spells and we shipped four goals, but where was the effort to look to get back level? Spineless, I reckon.

And I really hope that it is true.

The Lennon appointment makes perfect sense. He knows how to use Hooper, he has made incredible signings time and time again.

He has a Hoolahan type player in Kris Commons.

Lennon is the perfect match to what Norwich fans seem to be craving week in week out.

Lennon is an excellent manager.

I don''t know how anyone can say Lennon is an excellent manager (apart from just typing it) but I swear my friend who works with the board of directors said Hughton will be gone by the start of next season, but won''t be sacked unless he gets us into the relegation zone. (Due to contractual reasons - I think we only have to pay him around 800k compensation instead of something like 4m). However, you can never tell if the information given to you is 100% accurate, which is why I haven''t spoken about it before now on here (as well as the fact that it sounds like bull$hit....i hope that it is as i like chris)

Lambert was apparently on a £1m salary in the Premier League with us.

If that is true then how on earth would it cost us £4m to terminate Hughton''s deal if he only has 15 months left on it?

If he is on £4m every 15 months then that puts him on £60k a week!!

true, I doubt he''s on £60k. But thats the information along with the incident at half time in the home west ham game (but won''t go into anymore detail into that one sorry)

The thing is..... even for £4m, I really don''t think the club would risk this clubs EPL spot over £4m.

McNally has backed him, I just doubt it would be a wrangle over a few million. Especially as they could quite easily be awkward about the payment and deal with it in court next season (like Lamberts bonus, or Malkys Cardiff compo).

[quote user="mrs miggins"]I don''t know how anyone can say Lennon is an excellent manager (apart from just typing it) but I swear my friend who works with the board of directors said Hughton will be gone by the start of next season, but won''t be sacked unless he gets us into the relegation zone. (Due to contractual reasons - I think we only have to pay him around 800k compensation instead of something like 4m). However, you can never tell if the information given to you is 100% accurate, which is why I haven''t spoken about it before now on here (as well as the fact that it sounds like bull$hit....i hope that it is as i like chris)[/quote]

this post interests me - im not sure if its true or just a rumour that has not gone away but ever since the first McNally interview where he stated about Hughtons job being to keep us out of the bottom 3 i have thought that there may be a clause in his contract regarding compensation. I have no proof, no source, no evidence except as a fan putting 2&2 together (probably ending up with 5).

However, if the stuff re Lennon is true (i think it is, again just a hunch) then keeping Hughton until the end of the season makes sense - if not we end up with a caretaker for the rest of the season (complete gamble) or end up with a Di Canio style desperation move that keeps us up but turns into a disaster. I may not think Hughton is the right man to take us forward next season, but his record of winning games when it matters makes me think he will keep us up again

as for the excellant manager part - nobody can be sure yet, he can only prove it 1 way, by moving to the premier league. However, Celtic have had some good CL nights with Lennon

Well I know that he''s got a clause in his contract where we pay him a hell of a lot less if we sack him while in the bottom 3 (however i don''t know exactly how much and nor does my friend, or source shall i say. They say it would be around 800-950k) So I know this rumour is true (and is a sensible decision) i just don''t know the exact figures involved and nor does my source.