Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Same Hughton, same result

Well where are all those happy chappies from last week now!

Under Hughton this team will always be able to pull off one good result, but their confidence is so brittle one goal and all falls apart, as it did at Cardiff and West Ham before.

Even McNally must realise that now Hughton is not the manager for the future even short term.

The idea to play Hools today may have looked inspired at one stage but sorry he is never a player for away games, I and I suspect most fans would have put Howson straight in.

Even Hughton must realise his times up

Yeah come on.. where are all those happy City fans from last week? Whatever were they doing being happy because we beat Spurs. Disgraceful behaviour....

Where were you last week CJ[:^)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yeah come on.. where are all those happy City fans from last week? Whatever were they doing being happy because we beat Spurs. Disgraceful behaviour....

[/quote]
I would have worded the OP differently to "where are all those premature gloaters from last week."
To those that were predicting a turning point, once again they were incorrect. We need a complete restructure of the management and its players in the summer. There are some real serious issues, both with ability and the fragile mentality of our clubs employees it seems.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Yeah come on.. where are all those happy City fans from last week? Whatever

were they doing being happy because we beat Spurs. Disgraceful behaviour....

[/quote]

I would have worded the OP differently to "where are all those

premature gloaters from last week."

To those that were predicting a turning point, once again they were

incorrect. We need a complete restructure of the management and its players in

the summer. There are some real serious issues, both with ability and the

fragile mentality of our clubs employees it seems.
[/quote]

As I asked you last week. Name them...

I think you came up with one name then. "all those" suggests you''ve

remembered a few more...

I have never seen a football team crumble like this Hughton team. After the 1st went in you could sense that more were to follow. There is something very wrong, its as if any confidence gets destroyed very easily. The list of embarrassing defeats under him is getting longer and longer.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]As I asked you last week. Name them...

remembered a few more...

[/quote]
This was my response last week where I named TWO not one. I know you do like to make stuff up though [;)]
"Morty mostly on this thread. KTF for starting it, and anybody else who feels the need to be so petty as to use todays result to get the boot in for an ''I told you so'' - Which isn''t justified on either a pro or against Hughton argument until after the 38 games, if ever."
There are at times, people that don''t post frequently enough for me to note them down mentally. So sorry that I don''t take names for your benefit, but its evident that they do exist. Those 2 are some of the key offenders though. Morty just loves attention. Hence why he was the most provocative one in that particular thread equal to KTF who was the OP.

JF wrote the following post at 02/03/2014 8:46 PM:

I have never seen a football team crumble like this Hughton team. After the 1st went in you could sense that more were to follow. There is something very wrong, its as if any confidence gets destroyed very easily. The list of embarrassing defeats under him is getting longer and longer.

The excuses have run out, its being on much to long, get him out.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]As I asked you last week. Name them...

remembered a few more...

[/quote]
This was my response last week where I named TWO not one. I know you do like to make stuff up though [;)]
"Morty mostly on this thread. KTF for starting it, and anybody else who feels the need to be so petty as to use todays result to get the boot in for an ''I told you so'' - Which isn''t justified on either a pro or against Hughton argument until after the 38 games, if ever."
There are at times, people that don''t post frequently enough for me to note them down mentally. So sorry that I don''t take names for your benefit, but its evident that they do exist. Those 2 are some of the key offenders though. Morty just loves attention. Hence why he was the most provocative one in that particular thread equal to KTF who was the OP.

[/quote]

So that''s just two then from last week. This week? You and ..?

[quote user="First Wazzock"]Get behind the white flag waving manager all the way to the Championship.[/quote]

Now Wazzy, there''s great irony in that post as waving the white flag would suggest giving up...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]So that''s just two then from last week. This week? You and ..?

[/quote]
Sorry, this makes little to no sense. Can you elaborate?

Firstly, hi, I''m here.Secondly, am just thinking back to the time when we consistently dominated away games in the Premiership.Oh, thats right, that was never.

[quote user="morty"]Firstly, hi, I''m here.Secondly, am just thinking back to the time when we consistently dominated away games in the Premiership.Oh, thats right, that was never.[/quote]
True. It annoys me how the location determines our performance and result though. The ball is still round after all, and pitches minimum and maximum widths are restricted by rules, so there is little else that should effect a players ability to do his job. Its a weak mental state of mind.