Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Pathetic, weak, and embarrassing.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]don''t talk about truth with that comment. there''s a reason why we''re 15th in the table.[/quote]I don''t often comment ,but you are right ,we are 15th because we are not good enough ,not just the manager ,but the players too ,I will probably get flamed for this comment ,but that''s reality .

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

who do you support[/quote]He supports Reading.[/quote]Always seems strange when posters on this board support another team.We can all see that lincoln canary never directly answers the question as to whether or not he/she supports Reading - always sidestepping - but he/she seemas to know a fair bit about about our players.Someone else in his/her family supports City maybe ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

who do you support[/quote]He supports Reading.[/quote]Always seems strange when posters on this board support another team.We can all see that lincoln canary never directly answers the question as to whether or not he/she supports Reading - always sidestepping - but he/she seemas to know a fair bit about about our players.Someone else in his/her family supports City maybe ?[/quote]

Perhaps there''s a test I can pass? Pose me your best " a true Norwich city fan question" and I''ll try answer it. Somthing not readily available on tinternet.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

who do you support[/quote]He supports Reading.[/quote]Always seems strange when posters on this board support another team.We can all see that lincoln canary never directly answers the question as to whether or not he/she supports Reading - always sidestepping - but he/she seemas to know a fair bit about about our players.Someone else in his/her family supports City maybe ?[/quote]

Perhaps there''s a test I can pass? Pose me your best " a true Norwich city fan question" and I''ll try answer it. Somthing not readily available on tinternet.[/quote]Good try lincoln but if it is one of your clan who supports City then you''ve got your own living breathing '' tinternet '' no further than the end of a ''phone for an answer.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

Perhaps there''s a test I can pass? Pose me your best " a true Norwich city fan question" and I''ll try answer it. Somthing not readily available on tinternet.[/quote]Good try lincoln but if it is one of your clan who supports City then you''ve got your own living breathing '' tinternet '' no further than the end of a ''phone for an answer.

[/quote]

Well you''ll just have to make your own minds up as to who I support then!

A question

Which Kevin got an England cap while playing for Norwich and what led to him getting that cap

So many bad performances today. Think Hooper did what he could, Hoolahan in small patches, Tettey and Olsson take some credit from the game but it''s hard when everyone else around them was so very poor.

And of course the manager too. Some of his decisions today and for the season have the whole have just not been good enough. Fairly obvious he had resigned himself to defeat at halftime (if not sooner) and while that might be realistic it''s not inspirational or motivational.

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Can I just ask why you feel Hughton is at fault in this game, he sent them out and they were comfortably the best team for the first 25minutes. We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled. That is the fault of the players not the manager, what do you expect him to do? What would you have done differently after the first goal?[/quote]Sir Humphrey,Let met try and spell it out to you in a different way:"We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled." - It was indeed a world class goal. Full credit due. "What would you have done differently after the first goal?" - As a player, I would''ve thought, "What a 5ucking good goal that was. Right, let''s get stuck in. We''ve got a game on our hands."Now, if one or two players had lost the plot, then I would point the finger squarely at the players in question. However, most of the team lost the plot. So the question should actually be, why were the players unable to recover from the first goal and continue to play in the same vain as the first 25 minutes?To answer my own question, I would say it''s because the players are not playing with a winning mentality, or even the belief that they can win, or even fight their way back into the game and this is the result of poor mental preparation and tone, both in the short and long term, which in turn is set by the manager. Not that I would want Paul Lambert back, he had his time as steward of this club''s fortunes, but that man knew how to get players to play. When he managed NCFC, the players didn''t except defeat until the final whistle was blown.This is also evident in the fact that we play to the level of our opponents. Why is it that we can play well against Man City, but lose to Cardiff? I''ll tell you why. Because the team have not been psychologically prepared to impose their will upon the game. Hence, we default to playing to the level of our opposition.Don''t get me wrong, Humphrey, there is an element of truth in your argument; the players should indeed be held accountable for their performance. If it''s a single player or two....sub their sorry ar5ses. But when a entire misfires and the manager hasn''t prepared them on how to fight back in losing situation, then I''m sorry, that''s on the manager. And if it were just a one off situation, you could say "bad day at the office", but it''s not a one off. It''s happened far too many times. It''s now a pattern and thus a problem.

The first thing I would do at training tomorrow Neil. is hold up one of our shirts and tell them boys not to pass the ball to anyone wearing a shirt of a different colour. We are poor at finding our own players, often resorting to hoofing in the hope one of our guys will get the ball. We must pass back more than virtually every other team in the Premier League, as we seem to have very little attacking intent. Just to crown it all at 4-1 down we seem to want to pass the ball about as if WE are winning, which is totally unforgivable. It''s a total shambles, Hughton Out

LincolnDrinkell isnt the answer, he didnt get a cap.Just cause you dont know doesnt mean you dont support ncfc, but why does morty think you support Reading and why wont you answer