Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Pathetic, weak, and embarrassing.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]I''m fuming. This is one unacceptable performance too far. No one can defend this.

And as for Bradley Johnson.......the worst midfielder in the premiership.

Get that clueless clown out. This is too painful.[/quote]You''re not even a Norwich fan.Don''t the Reading forums want you?

Pathetic - not celebrating

Weak - can''t put in a shift

Embarrassing - Publicly shouting out about the club.

He scored a tap in, he showed some good passing, but my god, he''s not even trying to get the ball back

Can I just ask why you feel Hughton is at fault in this game, he sent them out and they were comfortably the best team for the first 25minutes. We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled. That is the fault of the players not the manager, what do you expect him to do? What would you have done differently after the first goal?

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Can I just ask why you feel Hughton is at fault in this game, he sent them out and they were comfortably the best team for the first 25minutes. We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled. That is the fault of the players not the manager, what do you expect him to do? What would you have done differently after the first goal?[/quote]

Errrrrrr play decent football??

Who knows how many defeats we will suffer...I was hoping we would continue our great performances that we have been giving for the last 5 games. After our first goal, we obviously haven''t. It''s about how we''ll bounce back from this though now

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Can I just ask why you feel Hughton is at fault in this game, he sent them out and they were comfortably the best team for the first 25minutes. We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled. That is the fault of the players not the manager, what do you expect him to do? What would you have done differently after the first goal?[/quote]

His team of players. Hasn''t bought the quality in to compete. And continually plays BJ who is no where near good enough. Villa''s record at home is awful, why is the trend always bucked against us? This is no coincidence. We''re not good enough and Hughton is to blame.

Which players are you thinking of? I remember all of us being really happy with the transfer business so it seems a strange comment. Also, if the players aren''t good enough then changing manager mid season / towards the end won''t help as there is no time to improve the squad.

It just seems strange to pin this on him, the team he put out was in control and has shattered since the first goal, there is little manager can do when they crumble like that at 25 minutes.

[quote user="alartz"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Can I just ask why you feel Hughton is at fault in this game, he sent them out and they were comfortably the best team for the first 25minutes. We got hit with a blinding goal and the players have just crumbled. That is the fault of the players not the manager, what do you expect him to do? What would you have done differently after the first goal?[/quote]

Errrrrrr play decent football??[/quote]

Brilliant, you should pop that in a letter and send it to McNally, maybe he could pass it onto the team and all ou problems would be solved.

And Fer if I recall correctly is injured... why not play Hpwson instead of Hoolahan is a decent question, but suggesting that BJ is cr*p is well wide of the mark.

[quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

who do you support[/quote]

He probably doesn''t support anyone, all he does is moan. I remember when we were getting promoted to the championship and then the prem, still nothing but moaning

B Johnson isn''t the worst mid in the prem. wake up.

However, since going 1-0 up we''ve sat back and looked nervous. The manager should be drilling into them to press, make hard tackles, put them under pressure. Sadly that didn''t happen and we will go on to lose this match.

We''ve got we''ve deserved. It kills me to say it, but well played villa

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Which players are you thinking of? I remember all of us being really happy with the transfer business so it seems a strange comment. Also, if the players aren''t good enough then changing manager mid season / towards the end won''t help as there is no time to improve the squad.

It just seems strange to pin this on him, the team he put out was in control and has shattered since the first goal, there is little manager can do when they crumble like that at 25 minutes.[/quote]

Well IMO BJ and Russ Martin are well below standard. Which has been shown today. RVW has been a flop, so has Elmander. Redmond has been awful for a while too. Once again there his players now, he''s responsible. Today''s no show is not a one off.

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

He probably doesn''t support anyone, all he does is moan. I remember when we were getting promoted to the championship and then the prem, still nothing but moaning[/quote]

Bit of an exaggeration that.

[quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

who do you support[/quote]He supports Reading.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

He probably doesn''t support anyone, all he does is moan. I remember when we were getting promoted to the championship and then the prem, still nothing but moaning[/quote]

Bit of an exaggeration that.[/quote]

Perhaps I''ve just been unlucky in seeing your posts and haven''t got to the right one yet?

[quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="mrs miggins"][quote user="city4eva"]Lincoln why does Morty say you are not a norwich fan?

Bit of an exaggeration that.[/quote]

Perhaps I''ve just been unlucky in seeing your posts and haven''t got to the right one yet?[/quote]

Probably just that.

[quote user="city4eva"]Why post on here if he supports reading?[/quote]Same reason Wiz posts on other teams forums maybe?

[quote user="city4eva"]Why post on here if he supports reading?[/quote]

Because he just likes reading

...(that was terrible. I''ll get my coat)

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"]Which players are you thinking of? I remember all of us being really happy with the transfer business so it seems a strange comment. Also, if the players aren''t good enough then changing manager mid season / towards the end won''t help as there is no time to improve the squad.

It just seems strange to pin this on him, the team he put out was in control and has shattered since the first goal, there is little manager can do when they crumble like that at 25 minutes.[/quote]

Well IMO BJ and Russ Martin are well below standard. Which has been shown today. RVW has been a flop, so has Elmander. Redmond has been awful for a while too. Once again there his players now, he''s responsible. Today''s no show is not a one off.[/quote]

I don''t agree about Martin, I think he is one of our best players and offers a reasonable choice when going forward and is solid in defence. BJ is interesting in that sometimes he is very good and sometimes dreadful, last week against Spuds he was brilliant but this week he hasn''t been.

But, setting our opinions about them aside, how would you have set up the midfield bearing in mind that Fer is injured and Howson has a grand total of 60 minutes under his belt against Everton under 18s since his three month (?) lay off with a back injury. I personally can see why Howson would not be risked from the start, it is more important to have him for the rest of the season than it is for 60 / 90 minutes against Villa.

In terms of the signings - RvW splits opinion (I think he is good and will start to score ) but I appreciate not everyone likes him or rates him but when we signed him I cannot think of a single fan who wasn''t excited, so is this just the great hindsight position?

I genuinely do not see how this can be laid at Hughton''s door, 16 minutes of poor play and we find ourselves in this position but there is no way he could have changed that - the players need to be held to account and not all fire directed at the manager.

Not one Premiership standard player at the club , we would struggle in League 1 on todays display , utter shite does not even come close to the truth .