Sign in to follow this  
morty

Where were you all?

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Seems all that''s keeping us up this year, if it happens, is the higher than usual number of poor teams. We are overly dependant on other teams failings.

As for the Cardiff change, their issues are far more about the neutron owner. I seriously doubt anyone could save them.[/quote]

they were doing fine before malky got sacked, they''ve got more or less the same team. Although the owner shouldn''t have hit the panic button, the new ''manager'' has been terrible

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="JayNCFC"]Now... no.At the start of the seasons, seeing how we strengthened and the frailties of other teams... Yes.Either my expectations were too lofty, or the performances have been too poor too often... Either way, I still feel let down.[/quote]All our expectations were too ambitious.We got carried away because we spent a bit of money, but were happy to sneer at QPR doing the same last season, and failing.The rollercoaster of the last 3 or 4 years was always going to level out sometime.[/quote]No. You, quite possibly, morty. But you is not all of us. Thank goodness. No-one with even only half a brain got carried away.[/quote]Wow, those sanctimonious pills you bought seem to be working a treat....