Sign in to follow this  
morty

Where were you all?

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]You cannot win Morty. So many just waiting a wanting ! Sad as it is .[/quote]Extremely sad.Their quest to be proved right is more important than the love of their team.

[quote user="morty"]Last week when we won?[/quote]That''s sweet of you to ask, morty. As it happens I was in Norwich, watching a game of football. But I do get around a bit, so would you like me to send you a list of where I expect to be for the rest of the weekends this year, or is it just those in the football season that interest you?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Last week when we won?[/quote]That''s sweet of you to ask, morty. As it happens I was in Norwich, watching a game of football. But I do get around a bit, so would you like me to send you a list of where I expect to be for the rest of the weekends this year, or is it just those in the football season that interest you?[/quote]Full list please[Y]

Where were you when we were good!
Doesn''t really have the same ring to it...

staying with friends in the New Forest  overnight before flying out to Rennes, where I am at the moment - tiny one horse town (the rest have been eaten) near Ploermelhave just watched the game at someone''s house who has an internet connection, very limited in these placesI shan''t ask where you are Morty as I shouldn''t think you have moved too far from still being shoved firmly up Hughton''s lower colonbut thoughtful of you to ask

[quote user="morty"][quote user="KeepTheFaith"]You cannot win Morty. So many just waiting a wanting ! Sad as it is .[/quote]Extremely sad.Their quest to be proved right is more important than the love of their team.[/quote]
There is no "quest to be proven right", just a bunch of people who could clearly see what was going to happen, and unfortunately have been proven right, venting because the board are amongst the ones who are too thick to see the wood for the trees are desperate to try and score points as if being too stupid to see the obvious, is an achievement that makes them better fans.
You couldn''t wait to crow about being proven right last week Morty, and now your opinion has once again been proven wrong, you and this "KeepTheFaith" second account of yours (Im assuming it''s a second account, otherwise we have more moron fans than I realised) are desperate to try and portray everyone else negatively just for being more cognitively able than you (not that it''s much of a challenge to achieve that).

Oh Morty, for Gods sake , wake and smell the coffee - your blind faith is admirable but just take your yellow and green specs off for one minute please and let it sink in what is going on.

I think its awful to see City fans squabbling amongst themselves tonight on here, come on guys we all support the same side.

Time to get the letters of HUGHTON steamed off the back of your city shirt, Morty.

Wake up and see this result reflects the real Chris Hughon.

Not the Man City draw. Not the Spurs win. Not the ten game run.

For the past year, or more, we have been incredibly negative, boring to watch, turning a victory or draw into a loss, and getting tanked.

Your love affair is looking really ridiculous.

I find it difficult to understand that I support a side that has supporters that appear to get more enjoyment out of their side losing, it is strange and concerning......... and these people will again go missing next week after we win our next home match.......and then they will come back again when we lose our next away match and so on...........whilst there are many on here who at least come on after every match for a decent chat about the match and also without getting abusive......... 

morty wrote the following post at 2014-03-02 9:27 PM:

Last week when we won?

Well I was here Morty, and said on two threads one swallow dies not make a summer, and let''s not get carried away!

Normal service has been resumed, and with teams below us now having games in hand, our position looks even worse.

Today was pathetic, and ANY manager who takes defeat at half time, WHATEVER the score, has no place in our club.

Damage limitation indeed, a lame excuse from a lame manager.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I find it difficult to understand that I support a side that has supporters that appear to get more enjoyment out of their side losing, it is strange and concerning......... and these people will again go missing next week after we win our next home match.......and then they will come back again when we lose our next away match and so on...........whilst there are many on here who at least come on after every match for a decent chat about the match and also without getting abusive......... [/quote]Exactly Mark.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I find it difficult to understand that I support a side that has supporters that appear to get more enjoyment out of their side losing, it is strange and concerning......... and these people will again go missing next week after we win our next home match.......and then they will come back again when we lose our next away match and so on...........whilst there are many on here who at least come on after every match for a decent chat about the match and also without getting abusive......... [/quote]Bang on the money yet again I''m embarrassed by fans of my club.This week people are trying to bolster their agenda/credentials I really despair what it is they are trying to inflate but they are somehow trying to do it by claiming that at least they still came on here last week moaning after what was a fantastic victory against the Spuds. [:@]Guess only real fans moan when we play badly and when we play well huh? That seems to be the latest claim to credibility round here anyway... [:S]

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I find it difficult to understand that I support a side that has supporters that appear to get more enjoyment out of their side losing, it is strange and concerning......... and these people will again go missing next week after we win our next home match.......and then they will come back again when we lose our next away match and so on...........whilst there are many on here who at least come on after every match for a decent chat about the match and also without getting abusive......... [/quote]

I think you''ll find that no fan on here takes pleasure in a loss.

But what some take pleasure in is some of the arrogance of posters on here being proved wrong, or at least - misguided.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]I find it difficult to understand that I support a side that has supporters that appear to get more enjoyment out of their side losing, it is strange and concerning......... and these people will again go missing next week after we win our next home match.......and then they will come back again when we lose our next away match and so on...........whilst there are many on here who at least come on after every match for a decent chat about the match and also without getting abusive......... [/quote]

I think you''ll find that no fan on here takes pleasure in a loss.

But what some take pleasure in is some of the arrogance of posters on here being proved wrong, or at least - misguided.

Mildly amusing how the inners resort to criticising our fans who happen to think Hughton is not doing a very good job.

For those of you who think are fans are er not very good, did you hear the Villa lot booing their team in the first 20 minutes?

Now that is carp support. Best you concentrate on that rather than gather around your leader Morty and moan at your own clubs support.

Morty, I have great respect for you as a poster, I read the forum a lot and comment every now and again.  This is my two penneth...I understand getting behind the team at the games, it needs to be done, it does help and I think we have won us (and maybe in the jittery moments cost us) points this season. I have now however come to the point where i feel and believe the writing is on the wall for CH and his management team at our club in terms of my "midweek" support. Our away form, our complete inability to match those around us in matches (results, which count) which seems to stem from the managements shortcomings with respect to motivating the team, is clear.Football is such an emotive game, we all love to revel in the glory when it comes and for one week we can enjoy what is offers, when the chips are down and with a result and performance like this, then people are going to ask questions, the same questions we have asked week in week out... Why aren''t we getting it done, where is the fault. I think Morty, you must also know that Hughton cannot deliver the stability and levels this club needs... "Where were you all?" last week you ask? I think most were enjoying a win, knowing that it won''t be too long before they taste the sharp bitter blast of defeat once again.

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Mildly amusing how the inners resort to criticising our fans who happen to think Hughton is not doing a very good job.

For those of you who think are fans are er not very good, did you hear the Villa lot booing their team in the first 20 minutes?

Now that is carp support. Best you concentrate on that rather than gather around your leader Morty and moan at your own clubs support.[/quote]

Although as an ''inner,'' a term which doesn''t really exist unlike ''outers,'' as we are trying to be realistic and say hughton''s doing alright, not a good result but generally sitting in 15th, its ok for a team like us. It''s not that we are criticising people who think hughton is doing a bad job, it is more the pant wetting, doom mongering "we''re getting relegated," "we''ll lose the next match." Although they said that the previous match, it''s then the inevitable ''i told you so'' thread. "i told you that we would lose and therefore hughton is rubbish.....because we lost"

The ''hughton outers'' - thats fine, thats understandable, but not saying we''re obviously going to get relegated, because we aren''t obviously going to get relegated. We''ve haven''t been in the bottom three and our performances spar from today have been good. Thats what i have a problem with anyway; people just lying because they''re scared or something

This post has turned crazy, the inners and the outers.

Yes we all love the club etc etc, and want the best for the club etc etc. Hughton may keep us up but not in the NCFC way football wise. Martin Peters etc etc will have nothing to do with the club in its style of football at the present moment.

I disagree on this, I believe we "may" stay up under Hughton, however we "may" well go down too.The reality is, it does need changing, without knowing what the other available candidates are, to suggest Hughton going now would either save us or sink us is impossible. The REAL bigger picture in my opinion is that when the right candidate does become available - we act swiftly.

[quote user="JayNCFC"]I disagree on this, I believe we "may" stay up under Hughton, however we "may" well go down too.The reality is, it does need changing, without knowing what the other available candidates are, to suggest Hughton going now would either save us or sink us is impossible. The REAL bigger picture in my opinion is that when the right candidate does become available - we act swiftly.[/quote]Thats the rub though, the right candidate. Change just for the sake of it isn''t the answer.