Sign in to follow this  
morty

Where were you all?

I was at Carrow Road.  But to answer your question as I believe it was intended, I was complimenting Hughton on how he approached the game.

Youre a nob mate.

You really can''t see the trouble we are in

It makes it more embarrassing that we beat a tired spurs side

4-1 down against a side that hasn''t scored in 4 games. Great stuff relegation rivals with confidents and you''re worried about what happened last week

we were great last week, today we look bl00dy terrible. However, this may be a good thing in a way as the game after is really important so it depends on the character of the team.

I was here saying nothing has changed, i said normal service would be resumed today, was shouted down by the usual deluded bumpkins, but once again i am proved right. How people like you haven''t spotted the pattern this season is beyond me.

[quote user="Tony Cottee Woz Ere . . ."]I was here saying nothing has changed, i said normal service would be resumed today, was shouted down by the usual deluded bumpkins, but once again i am proved right. How people like you haven''t spotted the pattern this season is beyond me. [/quote]And that seems to matter most to people like you.

I was here Morty:

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3077969/ShowPost.aspx

Telling you and a few others that you were getting ahead of yourself with your delusional predictions of us going on a run. To quote you:

"I expect them to go from strength to strength now"

To quote me:

"I''m glad that one home win is enough to give you all optimism. Unfortunately none of our other home wins are followed by the discovery of some away form"

[quote user="Le Juge"]I was here Morty:

Telling you and a few others that you were getting ahead of yourself with your delusional predictions of us going on a run. To quote you:

To quote me:

"I''m glad that one home win is enough to give you all optimism. Unfortunately none of our other home wins are followed by the discovery of some away form"[/quote]Well done on revelling in the fact your team is losing, just so you can sa y"I told you so"Well done indeed[Y]

Same as the others. I was stating that one win does not mean I want Hughton anywhere near our club as he simply is not good enough

"Well done on revelling in the fact your team is losing, just so you can sa y"I told you so" Well done indeed"

Well done on being a giant bell end Yes [Y]

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Well done on revelling in the fact your team is losing, just so you can sa y"I told you so" Well done indeed"

Well done on being a giant bell end Yes [Y][/quote]Yup, well responded[Y]

I was enjoying last weeks result at carrow rd.

I didnt come away from the game thinking wow I now want Hughton to stay.

I wanted him gone before this season started, nothing he has done this season has changed my mind.

Why is it though that you have to question anyone with a different opinion to yourself and the start the name calling.

[quote user="Henry"]Pathetic point scoring. You should hang your heads in shame.Idiots[/quote]

I dont care who is right or wrong on here but i do care about my club.

IMO Hughton is not the man for the job, i may be proved wrong of course

[quote user="city4eva"]I was enjoying last weeks result at carrow rd.

I wanted him gone before this season started, nothing he has done this season has changed my mind.

Why is it though that you have to question anyone with a different opinion to yourself and the start the name calling.[/quote]Sorry, who started the name calling in this thread?

What a pathetic idea for a thread, but looking at its source, it''s no wonder.

morty, give ONE example of someone being happy about this match. The bit you highlighted was someone angry, not glad.

The only happy one seems to be you so you can start this thread in an attempt to feel like your a better fan. Too bad it makes you look stupid and in love with CH. Do your carts make noise any more?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Le Juge"]I was here Morty:

To quote me:

"I''m glad that one home win is enough to give you all optimism. Unfortunately none of our other home wins are followed by the discovery of some away form"[/quote]Well done on revelling in the fact your team is losing, just so you can sa y"I told you so"Well done indeed[Y][/quote]

actually, it sounds like you are revelling in the fact we are losing just so you can have a dig at fans who are pissed

[quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]I was enjoying last weeks result at carrow rd.

Why is it though that you have to question anyone with a different opinion to yourself and the start the name calling.[/quote]Sorry, who started the name calling in this thread?[/quote]

Maybe not you in this thread but who is it usually

"The only happy one seems to be you so you can start this thread in an attempt to feel like your a better fan"

Spot on.

[quote user="city4eva"][quote user="morty"][quote user="city4eva"]I was enjoying last weeks result at carrow rd.

Why is it though that you have to question anyone with a different opinion to yourself and the start the name calling.[/quote]Sorry, who started the name calling in this thread?[/quote]

Maybe not you in this thread but who is it usually[/quote]People should stop being dicks then.[:)]

[quote user="city4eva"]21 goals in 28 games is just not good enough but thats not hughtons fault either[/quote]

Are you being truthful or sarcastic, because you can''t blame that all on hughton?

....well some can, but they''re wrong to

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]You cannot win Morty. So many just waiting a wanting ! Sad as it is .[/quote]

why do you think its about posters on here winning.

its about my team winning that matters.