Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

WORTHY ?????

i`ve waited to post this cos its took me a little time to get over the defeat  on sat , i was`nt at the game, but was listening to it on radio 5.

It sounded a really close game, and even though we were leeking goals, we were scoring, and making loads of chances

so why did worthy sub hucks for charlton, if it was cos hucks was`nt fit or could`nt carry on, i would understand it, but the bloke on radio 5 said he did`nt want to come off,

I hav`nt said a word against worthy all season, but i am saying it now.

as soon as we made that change, they brought on camara

bad tactics by us, good response by them

Sorry Rabbit I think your wrong.  Hucks was absolutely shattered on Saturday when he came on.  Charlie came on and did really really well.  He did well down the left and made Neimi make an amazing save.  Worthy got the tactics spot on

if worthy got the tactics spot on, how come we lost?

if chelsea got the tactics right, how come they won......

we had the tactics right against man u, we beat them........ so why the hell cant we beat southampton???????????

[quote]if worthy got the tactics spot on, how come we lost? if chelsea got the tactics right, how come they won...... we had the tactics right against man u, we beat them........ so why the hell cant we...[/quote]

Because tactics don''t win a game on their own.

Had he left Hucks on I believe we''d have lost by more than just one last minute goal

Have to agree with you there Beds. When the saints went 4-3-3 and charlie came on we were all over them. However are tactics to blame for two world class saves and a wonder strike in the last 10 mins that won the game for saints? Sometimes s*** happens learn to live with it and fight on!

If Charlies shot had gone in you''d ALL be singing a different tune!

[quote]if worthy got the tactics spot on, how come we lost? if chelsea got the tactics right, how come they won...... we had the tactics right against man u, we beat them........ so why the hell cant we...[/quote]

because chelsea worked as a team ,against man utd we worked as a team against southampton some players didnt.

[quote]because chelsea worked as a team ,against man utd we worked as a team against southampton some players didnt.[/quote]

you can`t say that with out naming names king of latvia

[quote]i`ve waited to post this cos its took me a little time to get over the defeat on sat , i was`nt at the game, but was listening to it on radio 5. It sounded a really close game, and even though we we...[/quote]

And hucks didn''t look upset when he came off - i was at the beam back - he looked like he almost expected it so maybe that was the plan all along. only to play him for 1 hour.

He can''t be there on the pitch playing the game for them. why would we even play football if we new we had the tactics right because from what your saying we would win every game.