Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

What Pardew did was was wrong but I would love a manager with that passion.

[quote user="simmo_2"]I suppose the inners will disagree.[/quote]And it helped his team win the game how?They were already 3-1 up.He just made himself look an idiot, in front of a global audience.

[quote user="simmo_2"]I suppose the inners will disagree.[/quote]

what have inners or outers got to do with it?

i want Hughton out (at the end of the season) but i would not want anybody like pardew

are you really saying you want a manager who pushes linesmen & headbutts opposition players and then laughs it off as though its nothing at our club?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]

[quote user="simmo_2"]I suppose the inners will disagree.[/quote]

what have inners or outers got to do with it?

i want Hughton out (at the end of the season) but i would not want anybody like pardew

are you really saying you want a manager who pushes linesmen & headbutts opposition players and then laughs it off as though its nothing at our club?

[/quote]

You should work for the SUN,

Hughton has not a got a clue, stoke is another must win???????????????????????????????

I should imagine we try to win all our home games.Is your "?" button sticking?

Passion... Looked to me like he was just standing up for his own ego and didn''t like getting pushed. Hardly the Newcastle martyr

I agree simmo. A manager with some passion would make things much more entertaining and would likely result in a few more surprises and far less capitulations.

Di Canio is available. He''s got loads of passion. Might even punch a ref to make you happy.

It was stupid and will get blown out of proportion, as be barely touched him. I wouldn''t like that sort of passion from a manager of Norwich. He''ll be lucky to be on the touchline for the rest of the season now, rightfully so.