Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

In the presence of greatness

I have often wondered what it would feel like being in the presence of greatness. Can you imagine being there Listening and actually seeing live the likes of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Churchill, Mandela etc

I am on of those lucky human beings that is going to experience This when I am in the same stadium as the Messiah on Sunday. I don''t think I will sleep between now and then with excitement. It will certainly be one to tell the grand kids

I have often wondered what it would feel like being in the presence of greatness. Can you imagine being there Listening and actually seeing live the likes of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Churchill, Mandela etc

I am on of those lucky human beings that is going to experience This when I am in the same stadium as the Messiah on Sunday. I don''t think I will sleep between now and then with excitement. It will certainly be one to tell the grand kids

Sad, Sad,Sad.

It would probably be wiser to hide your fixation from your grandkids, you may appall and alienate them.

Bell End ? are you related to the ''Roy Keane is God '' fantasists that are many in this country? are you in fact O''Bell End?

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]It will certainly be one to tell the grand kids[/quote]You have no chance of grandkids or kids for that matter while you keep flicking it into a Kleenex over Lambert....

Cannot see how he can be mentioned in the same breath as those, yes he did great when here, but no way can he be classed as great as those, bit of an insult to them really.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]

I am on of those lucky human beings that is going to experience This when I am in the same stadium as the Messiah on Sunday. I don''t think I will sleep between now and then with excitement.[/quote]As we thought, nowhere to be seen when Lambert was in charge of this club and we were playing in the lower leagues but reach the Premier League and suddenly up pops Bell end canary, I always thought you protesteth just a bit too much about the plastics, clearly the whole thing is a charade to deflect our attention away from obvious Johnny come lately glory hunting plastic fans like yourself!

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]I have often wondered what it would feel like being in the presence of greatness. Can you imagine being there Listening and actually seeing live the likes of Martin Luther King, Gandhi, Churchill, Mandela etc

I am on of those lucky human beings that is going to experience This when I am in the same stadium as the Messiah on Sunday. I don''t think I will sleep between now and then with excitement. It will certainly be one to tell the grand kids[/quote]

My advice is wear boxing gloves in bed tonight.

[quote user="Yobocop"]Your not going on Sunday[/quote]

I am quiet happy to meet u at the ground bar area prior to the game to discuss the great man if u are up for it or with anyone else if they so wish.

[quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Ok, Lambert did a great job for us, but he''s gone.

He''s not coming back, and even if he did...do you remember Mike Walker?
[/quote]

I think there''s a better chance of TEC remembering George Burley...

I hope self respect will be a great motivator for the Messiah. When he has seen what a destructive job hapless has done with his legacy that he will want to come back and sort it out. With McNally realising hapless is a fool it''s just a matter of time before he returns

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="Yobocop"]Your not going on Sunday[/quote] I am quiet happy to meet u at the ground bar area prior to the game to discuss the great man if u are up for it or with anyone else if they so wish.[/quote]

which stand will you be in?

Can I just get something straight? This kid is an Ipswich fan on the wind-up isn''t he? I don''t read these boards enough to know for sure.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="Yobocop"]Your not going on Sunday[/quote] I am quiet happy to meet u at the ground bar area prior to the game to discuss the great man if u are up for it or with anyone else if they so wish.[/quote]

which stand will you be in?

[/quote]

Doug Ellis Stand upper Block P9

[quote user="MancCanary"]Can I just get something straight? This kid is an Ipswich fan on the wind-up isn''t he? I don''t read these boards enough to know for sure.[/quote]

Yes he is MC.  And getting a bit dull too. 

But to correct your spelling - it''s "1p5wich".

Haha, ok great. Sorry yeah, 1p5wich.

He''s incredibly dedicated to this isn''t he? Why would you bother doing it for so long? Probably spends more time on our boards than the 1p5wich ones!

[quote user="MancCanary"]Haha, ok great. Sorry yeah, 1p5wich.

He''s incredibly dedicated to this isn''t he? Why would you bother doing it for so long? Probably spends more time on our boards than the 1p5wich ones![/quote]

Ha ha that''s great coming from a despicable plastic!!!

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"][quote user="MancCanary"]Haha, ok great. Sorry yeah, 1p5wich.

He''s incredibly dedicated to this isn''t he? Why would you bother doing it for so long? Probably spends more time on our boards than the 1p5wich ones![/quote]

Ha ha that''s great coming from a despicable plastic!!![/quote]

give it up kid, no one''s fooled, and worst of all, no ones even amused.

@ Thorpe End CanaryAs you''re in the Doug Ellis stand it''s therefore unlikely that you''ll get your chance to shake Lamberts hand, touch him inappropriately or whatever else you had hoped in fact being on the opposite side of the ground from him he''ll be quite difficult to distinguish now he dresses like it''s grab a granny night down the local so here''s a tip to help you identify him.Paul Lambert is the one who will be down on his haunches with his head in his hands at several stages during and after the game.Hope this helps!

To remind TEC, the Messiah is on the same amount of points as Hapless this season. Both equal, you deluded fool, both have good and bad points. Merge them together and maybe something credible to finish top 10 each season.

Both the better of a bad bunch of Premiership managers.

I see the club are laying on free coach travel from the north for SUPPORTERS........damn that''s gotta put a dampener on your day surrounded by plastics shame!