Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Kick out Wes Hoolahan, He is a Embarrassment to NCFC.

Before the game and since his insult my view has consistently been that he should not be in the squad and should be training with the U21''s........I weakened when he was picked for yesterday''s game and weakened a little more when he scored.....then within a second even though we had just gone one up by a goal he scored I realised I should never have weakened......it was a strange feeling, and one that I know was right.........he must now go quitely as soon as possible, he can move on and so can we. NO WAY was he playing for the team last night.......and what this club needs right now is TEAM PLAYERS........yep, this has really wound me up!  

TCC Canary : Can someone explain what Wes''s usual goal celebration is? From memory I don''t think he did or didn''t do much when he''s scored in the past.

About 50 seconds in :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjnKO4M_WLg

We''ve been reassured that it''s a happy camp but we''ve got a player who won''t celebrate after scoring a goal for us. Not really my idea of a happy camp.

Should have sold him when we had the chance but our bad blood with Villa clouded the judgement.

Sorry, not allowed to view Youtube as I''m at work, can anyone who can describe what''s happening?

TCCANARY

Sorry, not allowed to view Youtube as I''m at work, can anyone who can describe what''s happening?

Prima facie proof : the so and so is overtly celebrating scoring a goal for us.

We''ve been reassured that it''s a happy camp but we''ve got a player who won''t celebrate after scoring a goal for us. Not really my idea of a happy camp.

Should have sold him when we had the chance but our bad blood with Villa clouded the judgement.

(Sorry, had to delete quotes as usual) - IMO it was common sense not to sell him to Villa.

[quote user="Snoots"]TCCANARY Sorry, not allowed to view Youtube as I''m at work, can anyone who can describe what''s happening? Prima facie proof : the so and so is overtly celebrating scoring a goal for us.[/quote]

Thanks Snoots, If I remember I''ll have a look when I get home tonight.

I''m amazed how much attention this is getting, maybe he did it to take the flack off of another absolutely abject performance and another humiliating loss?

I wasn''t sure why he did it yesterday, but the more I think about it the more it looks like a big F*ck You to Hughton for not picking him.

Hoolahan looked good yesterday, full of running some wonderful touches and a great finish.

Supporters are an overly sensitive bunch. As others have said elsewhere he was clapping the supporters pre-match and post, so its hardly like that celebration or lack of was aimed at them, and the players were gathered round him smiling and laughing, seriously go check photos.

This board has degenerated into pro/anti Hughton faction-ism of the saddest order.

I''ve just watched the game on Sky as at the match I didn''t notice this but quite clearly he doesn''t even smile.

Shocking he should never play for the club again, he may have scored a great goal but football is a team game and he wasn''t on the same wave length as his team mates and showed no passion.

Sorry Wes you should be sent out on loan!