Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Kick out Wes Hoolahan, He is a Embarrassment to NCFC.

I hated him not celebrating, plus him in team helped villa win. Howson should have started. Wes should be kept away from 1st team squad now, he was a disgrace.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Howson wasn''t fully fit[/quote]
Exactly. I thought he was decent enough, and showed nice composure in the beginning with some useful touches. He came away with a lot more credit than Bassong, Redmond, BJ, Olsson, Yobo and to an extent Hooper for me. Pretty much most of the team.

I''d rather an attacking player score and not celebrate.

As for ''kicking him out'', how many players are there available with his ability, Wes has been loyal and I can not blame him for becoming disillusioned with a management team unwilling or unable to accommodate him in the team.

CH has a risk averse style and favours certain players in Redmond (better suited to being a sprinter than a footballer), Snodgrass and Bassong. In that respect his situation is similar to Juan Mata and most Chelsea fans did not throw vitriol at him for merely wanting to play football.

He isn''t happy at the club, why should he celebrate?Obviously isn''t motivated to play for the club though so I can agree that he shouldn''t be anywhere near the team from now on.

Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.

Wes played well for ten minutes. Good pass and movement. As soon as we went 2-1 down he was out of the game. After the non celebration I just want him gone now asap. Great player for us but hes spoiling it. Ideal situation is we stay up he goes to the championship. Rhays his level now. Fans need to wake up. A midfield tjree with AT JH and LF does not need him. We will strengthen in the summer once we secure safety, which im convinced we will after watching last five games

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.[/quote]Really? Why? If I was on a team with someone and they put us ahead and showed no sign of being pleased by it I know I''d be thrown by it.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.[/quote]

That statement means you don''t understand how football teams work, wes acted like a spoiled brat who has a agreement with Villa for next season

[quote user="simmo_2"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.[/quote]

That statement means you don''t understand how football teams work, wes acted like a spoiled brat who has a agreement with Villa for next season[/quote]

Really. I must have missed all his teammates mob him after scoring then. The players looked really thrown by it.

[quote user="littleyellowbirdie"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.[/quote]Really? Why? If I was on a team with someone and they put us ahead and showed no sign of being pleased by it I know I''d be thrown by it.[/quote]

The fact he was mobbed after scoring suggests your wrong .

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="littleyellowbirdie"]Wes actually played very well in that early period, but I found Wes not celebrating when he scored really disturbing. I wonder how much his lack of enthusiasm impacted on the rest of the team''s confidence from that point.[/quote]

I''d say his celebration had no link on the teams confidence. That really is clutching at straws.[/quote]Really? Why? If I was on a team with someone and they put us ahead and showed no sign of being pleased by it I know I''d be thrown by it.[/quote]

The fact he was mobbed after scoring suggests your wrong .[/quote] What about the 85 minutes after, why you defending him? yes we have all loved him and his play but he is in touch with Lambert and has a agreement with Villa which does not help NCFC keep in premiership this season

He was pony for 90% of the match today, he''s had his time, it''s time to go now

Derrrrr!

Ask yourselves why he didn''t celebrate.... Hughton should be sacked for gross incompetence for not playing Hoolahan this season when he is the only player who has the ability to open up a defence. Every team needs a supply line and our forwards haven''t had one. No wonder Wes is infuriated. Hughton removed Holts supply line and support last season before getting rid of Holt then spent a fortune on what! Holt left fed up with the style of play. These forwards aren''t an improvement on Holt. Redmond continually gives possession away and has little end product, ... today he didn''t have one positive moment, was a major liability and didn''t track Bacuna for their 3rd.. Elmander really isn''t a premier league player, (as he proved at Bolton so how on earth was the incompetent Hughton allowed to sign him) and Wes did more in 20 minutes today than Elmander has done all season.

No wonder Hoolahan is disillusioned.... it''s a shambles and some of you on here are clueless!

[quote user="mrs miggins"]But hooligan didn''t take his chances at the start of the season when he had them, Hughton had no reason to play him[/quote]

Don''t just blame Hoolahan, The whole team were rotten to the core, It seems Lambert has a spell over them and makes them crumble every time we meet.

As far as Wes is concerned all I am interested in at the moment is does he give 100% for the team! IMO he does and nothing has changed there, that''s all that matters. Anything else can be dealt with at the end of the season.

[quote user="hazza9"]Why would we kick out our most creative and arguably our best player!?[/quote]Arguably? Really?So, why would a manager leave our best player out, and only play him when he basically, has no one else to pick?

Morty it''s the same reason why Hughton should have been sacked a long time ago!

He doesn''t know how to get the best out of our players.

[quote user="hazza9"]Morty it''s the same reason why Hughton should have been sacked a long time ago!

He doesn''t know how to get the best out of our players.[/quote]Wow, yeah thats totally explained it.Thanks for taking the time to reply[Y]

Can someone explain what Wes''s usual goal celebration is? From memory I don''t think he did or didn''t do much when he''s scored in the past.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="mrs miggins"]But hooligan didn''t take his chances at the start of the season when he had them, Hughton had no reason to play him[/quote]

Don''t just blame Hoolahan, The whole team were rotten to the core, It seems Lambert has a spell over them and makes them crumble every time we meet.[/quote]

The same one Martin O''Neill has over Lambert?

That non celebration was not nice to see as a City supporter. Wes worked hard yesterday and has always been a favourite player of mine but sadly I would actually be pleased to see the back of the bloke now. I want players that are proud to play for us, and Wes isn''t one anymore.

why would Lambert have a spell over a side where lots of the players signed were nothing to do with him?

on the subject of Wes.. the more fans give him the "hero" Treatment the more silly him and us both look.

Hoolahan out!