Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 29

Bit late, but I cannot see Barcelona losing this weekend at home to Almeria. (sorry GP haha [;)])Under 2.5 goals at Villa Park I think too.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]Well it''s 3 from 3. Hope tomorrow will give us a Norwich and a PUPs win[/quote]

Well done Doris ( Trish ). I may not have the opportunity to get on here again this weekend so best of luck tomorrow.

Well done so far and good luck tomorrow.

Finished 1-1 [:(]

Unlucky Trish and unlucky Hissing Sid who''s having a great season trying to chase down Trent.

Oh well it wasn''t to be. Hard luck Sid, it was probably me who put the "hex" on it when I decided to go with it for my pick!! Never mind we ''ll all be back here on this fantastic thread next week to give it another go. Thanks again eveeryone for your help.

The game in Poland was abandoned. Could be something to do with crowd disturbances because they have history. This is not our best Sunday ever.

But we''ll be back next week providing the ammunition for our good friend Newcastle Uni Canary to shoot down the bookies.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

The game in Poland was abandoned. Could be something to do with crowd disturbances because they have history. This is not our best Sunday ever.

But we''ll be back next week providing the ammunition for our good friend Newcastle Uni Canary to shoot down the bookies.

[/quote]I''m looking forward to it! any chance i can have chesterfield to beat portsmouth instead with the polish game being abandoned .

Just to keep my 100% picking every week record can I have Lens to beat Tours in France today since the polish game was abandoned.

And very unlucky Trish, looked like a great sox with an even better chance one being abandoned. Just proves how unpredictable football results are.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Yep, abandoned at half time due to crowd trouble.

Hard luck DD, was a tough week.

And the less said about my choice of NCFC match bet the better... :(

Thanks for stepping up to the plate Feedthewolf. Many spurned my invitation. Please stick around and keep picking. [Y]

Your reserve picks are fine Newc Uni and Gpele.

I will, Nigel, for sure. I''d be delighted to have a pick at some point in the future too!

Wish I hadn''t replaced that now (or posted yesterday when I saw it was off and thought I might as well have gone for Barca!) not going to make the top 40 again :(

Oh well, still more than enough just being part of this wonderful thread! Especially when the rest of forum is in meltdown after a win! ;)

It was all going wrong this week and that carried over to tonight''s games! I think there''s a good chance you''ll gat a go at the final 6 this season buddy[Y]

John Tilson Update: John is making very slow progress but is now responding to treatment but  he is still in Intensive Care. He is still very poorly and it will be quite some time before he is up and about.

Tilly actually called me tonight and I was well pleased to hear from him. I told him everyone was asking about him. He sounded very weak and tired during the conversation. But it''s still another good sign.