Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 29

Good News!!

His moaning is obviously a positive sign, when we hear that the Nurses are moaning about him we can be sure he''s getting back to his old self...

That good news Nutty, very nice to hear.
Again, best wishes to the guy, and genuinely hope he keeps improving and is back fighting fit for the run in!

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]This week Feedthewolf is in charge of the Norwich match bet and I’m sure he’d appreciate all your suggestions for the match bet against Villa. Good luck buddy our fiver is in your hands. Don’t forget the bet can be a single £5 or

divided into up to five individual £1 bets.[/quote]

Hi Nigel,

I''m just checking that this refers to me, as there''s another Feedthewolf on the site too.

If so, would you mind running through what I have to do again? Sorry, I''ve been a bit busy of late and kind of lost track.

My pick for this week is Man City to beat Sunderland in the Capital One Cup final.[/quote]

It refers to you buddy because you''re the Rays Funds Feedthewolf[Y] [:)]

We just would like you to spend our fiver for us and help us have some fun. Some Pups have been posting their suggestions for a bet on the  Norwich game at Villa. We''d like you to choose which one to use or come up with one yourself. This can be one £5 bet or up to five individual £1 bets. I have the fiver and will place it on outcome/s of your choice.

I''m rubbish at explaining so give me another nudge if it''s not clear. Good luck buddy, we''re all really glad you''re on board.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]This week Feedthewolf is in charge of the Norwich match bet and I’m sure he’d appreciate all your suggestions for the match bet against Villa. Good luck buddy our fiver is in your hands. Don’t forget the bet can be a single £5 or

Hi Nigel,

I''m just checking that this refers to me, as there''s another Feedthewolf on the site too.

If so, would you mind running through what I have to do again? Sorry, I''ve been a bit busy of late and kind of lost track.

My pick for this week is Man City to beat Sunderland in the Capital One Cup final.[/quote]

We just would like you to spend our fiver for us and help us have some fun. Some Pups have been posting their suggestions for a bet on the  Norwich game at Villa. We''d like you to choose which one to use or come up with one yourself. This can be one £5 bet or up to five individual £1 bets. I have the fiver and will place it on outcome/s of your choice.

I''m rubbish at explaining so give me another nudge if it''s not clear. Good luck buddy, we''re all really glad you''re on board.

[/quote]

That''s all clear, good sir – I just wasn''t sure if I had to put the bet on myself!

I have deliberated, and I would like to put the whole fiver on an away win. I think that would be the sweetest ''win-win'' situation of all, right? :)

Sorry for all the mess in the post above – the quote thing doesn''t seem to work for me.

Also, I wish Mr Tilson a speedy recovery.

Stoke vs ARSENAL - Away Win

Currently 8/11 on Bet365. If they''re serious about mounting a title challenge, this is a must win.

Good Luck everyone.

NN - Still no odds for Ludogorets, so I will go with Aumund-Vegesack to beat Burg in the German Bremen Oberliga (Odds with Bet 365)2nd place v 2nd from bottom. Aumund are 9/1/0 at home, Burg are 1/2/6 away. The same fixture last season finished 3-0.Best of luck all, and best regards to Tilly.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]For the NCFC bet I like the look of half-time/full-time Norwich/draw at 16-1.[/quote]Nutty is kindly keeping an eye on whether odds appear for this choice in the Russian Cup:CSKA Moskva to win at home against Sokol Saratov.CSKA are fifth in the top tier while Sokol Saratov are top of the third tier. Impossible to know whether CSKA will take this seriously, but there are signs they will. They are out of all European competitions, and in the previous round won 2-1 away against a second-tier team.Failing odds on this, I will back up Trent''s choice of Ludogorets in the Bulgarian top flight.Good luck to all![/quote]

Odds are available for CSKA Moskva on Bill Hill so that''s fine Purple/Deisel.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Hi Nigel,

[/quote]

That''s all clear, good sir – I just wasn''t sure if I had to put the bet on myself!

I have deliberated, and I would like to put the whole fiver on an away win. I think that would be the sweetest ''win-win'' situation of all, right? :)[/quote]

Thanks Feedthewolf, brilliant selection buddy! That''ll add to the excitement on Sunday for sure. Us PUPs and our team trying to Rays Funds together feels soooo right[Y]

Thanks to our sponsor I''m given a bit of leeway with the stakes and so I actually put £7.70 on the Norwich win at 29/10 which will return £30.03 if our boys do their stuff!

Let''s hope Sunday''s a great day for us all[:)]

Serie A for me this week, a bit of value with Sassuolo v PARMA - AWAY WINGood luck Doris!For the Norwich bet I would have fancied RVW to score anytimeGood news about Tilly! Someone smuggle him a pooter into the N&NLeedscanary

Sorry I''ve had a hectic week so I''m going to jump on the Barca bandwagon please!

First of all, thanks everyone for your selections.It has been a tough job getting down to 6, as I knew it would be.

Here they are:-

CELTIC - GMF gregt

FENERBAHCE. - Yankee NN MethCanary

VITESSE - Mr Angry

VILLARREAL - Hissing Sid ( my pick)

LEGIA WARSAW - Newcastle Uni Canary Ginger Pele

BARCELONA - Chellecity gravycanaries Hector Brockelbank Swindoncanary Vindo Beauseant Statto28 NBS and AJ

Good Luck Everyone

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]First of all, thanks everyone for your selections.It has been a tough job getting down to 6, as I knew it would be.

Here they are:-

CELTIC - GMF gregt

FENERBAHCE. - Yankee NN MethCanary

VITESSE - Mr Angry

VILLARREAL - Hissing Sid ( my pick)

LEGIA WARSAW - Newcastle Uni Canary Ginger Pele

BARCELONA - Chellecity gravycanaries Hector Brockelbank Swindoncanary Vindo Beauseant Statto28 NBS and AJ

Good Luck Everyone[/quote]

Thank you Trish. You''ve come up with a wonderful final six from a great set of selections from our fantastic team of PUPs. I honestly can''t see where anything but the cruelest misfortune can stop us now. Thanks to Kev''s near miss last weekend we had a £10 free bet for this with Bill Hill and the potential return is £39.72. Here are the details : -

Celtic

1/3

3:00 Sat

Fenerbahce

3/10

5:00 Sat

Vitesse Arnhem

2/7

7:45 Sat

Villarreal

2/5

11:00Sun

Legia Warsaw

1/2

5:00 Sun

Barcelona

1/16

8:00 Sun

As you can see we have three games on Saturday and three on Sunday so we are in for another exciting weekend. So here''s to a PUPs win, a win for City and then another PUPs win! Now wouldn''t that be a tonic for Tilly[:)]