Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Wes a disgrace

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

He did celebrate the goal but it was indeed muted, the man is not happy.

All that matters is that he continues to play and put in the performances.

He was terrific today, grow up.[/quote]How has he been badly treated?[/quote]

Are you a Norwich fan?[/quote]Yes.Are you?Oh thats right, you''re a Reading fan.[/quote]

You just seem to known very little about Norwich city, that''s all.

No excuse for that ...he knew what he was doing. I have always loved Wes but he plummeted in my estimations today. Disgraceful behaviour post goal ...seemingly dishonest performance. You can shine in a game, but then not quite pull off that easy final, crucial ball. Really could hardly believe what I was seeing today, and was praying for Howson to replace him...Wes was not playing for us today.

Sorry over reaction Wes never celebrates big time just not his temperament, at least he can score, why not give stick to the other six or so so called attackers who can not do so

[quote user="walks on water"]No excuse for that ...he knew what he was doing. I have always loved Wes but he plummeted in my estimations today. Disgraceful behaviour post goal ...seemingly dishonest performance. You can shine in a game, but then not quite pull off that easy final, crucial ball. Really could hardly believe what I was seeing today, and was praying for Howson to replace him...Wes was not playing for us today.[/quote]

What? You really are trying to make something here. Wes played well, and pretty much similar to his usual type of performance.

I reckon had he not scored he''d have hard received more credit for his performance.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="walks on water"]No excuse for that ...he knew what he was doing. I have always loved Wes but he plummeted in my estimations today. Disgraceful behaviour post goal ...seemingly dishonest performance. You can shine in a game, but then not quite pull off that easy final, crucial ball. Really could hardly believe what I was seeing today, and was praying for Howson to replace him...Wes was not playing for us today.[/quote]

What? You really are trying to make something here. Wes played well, and pretty much similar to his usual type of performance.

I reckon had he not scored he''d have hard received more credit for his performance.[/quote]

You''re right that I''m pushing it a bit, but only because was stunned at what I saw from him today. Believe me, I have been a big fan of Wes ...but not blind to what I saw at crucial times today. We all see it differently, and know what I saw today.

Just look at the different celebration, Wes like a spoilt kid!! Lambert like he had just won the world cup!!! hope Wes breaks his leg in next game and we can bring on Salamnder!!!

[quote user="CJ"]Sorry over reaction Wes never celebrates big time just not his temperament, at least he can score, why not give stick to the other six or so so called attackers who can not do so[/quote]

Just check the photo after Turner equalised at VP in the Pink Un piece about Wes the other day.

Looks like he was celebrating there.

It was hard to swallow watching Wes not celebrate, but to be honest I dontreally care that much now, he gave what he could to the game, anything more than that is a bonus.

Walks on Water wrote :

No excuse for that ...he knew what he was doing. I have always loved Wes but he plummeted in my estimations today. Disgraceful behaviour post goal ...seemingly dishonest performance. You can shine in a game, but then not quite pull off that easy final, crucial ball. Really could hardly believe what I was seeing today, and was praying for Howson to replace him...Wes was not playing for us today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I''ve had a look at a replay of the match. The non goal celebration did shock me. But there was nothing disgraceful or dishonest about Hoolahan''s performance. The tunnel camera before the teams marched out showed Hoolahan eager with a smile on his face. He was full of running during the game and was very much involved with all aspects of the the game with his usual interaction with his team mates.

When his equalizer attempt was foiled by the defenders & goalkeeper during that 1st half he was seen cursing his luck. In a very rare situation -Snodgrass of all people stood aside to allow Hoolahan to take a long freekick obviously realising Hoolahan was playing well. His team mates know what he is going through emotionally and also knew how well he was playing at the time.

That performance showed how good a player Hoolahan is. He was our most effective attacker. Together with Tettey & Olson our best players on the day. We do not have many players like him. Anyone who would exchange him for these average Joes that Hughton have been playing must be totally deluded !

Those that did not attend the match would have a totally wrong impression of Hoolahan - reading the negative posts here.