Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Wes a disgrace

Sorry but Wes refusing to celebrate is a disgrace. Six years this club has paid your wages and we fans have only ever backed you. And you repay us like that .

Thought his attitude stinks- don''t want him at the club anymore. Get shot of him!

Benteke however pleased to score.

What must Hoolahan be on each week? 25,000? And over the years he must be a multi millionaire.

And he can''t even be bothered?

He''s been playing very well so far, but still cannot fathom why he would refuse to celebrate. It''s hardly like he''s a Villa legend... or even made a single appearance for them... or ever even been contracted to them...

Refusing to celebrate against his old manager? Can''t really have a go at him about that it''s up to him isn''t it?

Perhaps he is just jacked off with the twatwaffle coaching staff and Manager?

[quote user="AJ"]Refusing to celebrate against his old manager? Can''t really have a go at him about that it''s up to him isn''t it?[/quote]

I''ve never heard of a player refusing to celebrate against his old manager. How did you dream that one up?

Wes should have celebrated...simples, maybe he has already done a deal to go to Villa in the summer

[quote user="AJ"]Refusing to celebrate against his old manager? Can''t really have a go at him about that it''s up to him isn''t it?[/quote]

Yeah, like his old manager didn''t celebrate when they scored

Dipshit

Sorry, have to agree. Hoolahan has always been a firm favourite of mine but after that! I don''t ever want to see him in a city shirt again.

Do you think perhaps a mountain is being made out of a mole hill?

He did a fist clench and then muted his celebration a bit, possibly because a 5th minute goal is a bit early to celebrate too much.

Was our best player in the first half anyway, hardly doing an Etuhu and standing on the centre circle is he.

Been the best Norwich player out there.

Whether its because it''s against Lambert, he''s piss*d he didn''t get his transfer, the fact that it was only 2 mins into the game, he''s not good at celebrating beyond a fist in the air....whatever, I dont care.

He is playing better than all the other players we put out today and I can''t ask more than that from a guy most on this board seem would be happy to part with for peanuts.

[quote user="Le Juge"]Do you think perhaps a mountain is being made out of a mole hill?

He did a fist clench and then muted his celebration a bit, possibly because a 5th minute goal is a bit early to celebrate too much.

Was our best player in the first half anyway, hardly doing an Etuhu and standing on the centre circle is he.[/quote]

Entirely agree. Fist pump and then he was mobbed. Not everybody has to rip their shirt off and run the full length of the pitch. I don''t remember Wes being too flambouyant in celebrations in the past. Is this just an issue because he wanted to leave?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"][quote user="Le Juge"]Do you think perhaps a mountain is being made out of a mole hill?

Was our best player in the first half anyway, hardly doing an Etuhu and standing on the centre circle is he.[/quote]

Entirely agree. Fist pump and then he was mobbed. Not everybody has to rip their shirt off and run the full length of the pitch. I don''t remember Wes being too flambouyant in celebrations in the past. Is this just an issue because he wanted to leave?[/quote]

Exactly. Just thick people jumping to stupid conclusions to suit an agenda against Wes. The Same people that no doubt rate BJ.

I really hate to say it, as I love Wes, but I completely agree. His attitude stinks. Not celebrating is a disgusting piece of behaviour. Whatever beef he might have with those who run the club, not celebrating when you score is a slap in the face to his team mates and more importantly the fans who worship him and pay his wages. He deserves any flak he gets from the fans who have supported him for 6 years for that. Celebrating when you score is natural. To suppress it is deliberate. Very very ugly Wes. Hang your head in shame

There is rarely a point where it''s beneficial for a club to hang onto a player who clearly wants to leave, and frankly we should have let him leave in Jan rather than engage in petty point scoring against Villa.He''s hardly played in the last 2-3 months and isn''t going to be first choice 9 times out of 10, so can you really fault him for not doing massive goal celebrations???We should be far more concerned with the 4-1 drubbing we''re getting than the level of Wes'' celebration...

If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

He did celebrate the goal but it was indeed muted, the man is not happy.

All that matters is that he continues to play and put in the performances.

He was terrific today, grow up.

Here is another example of the hyped up soap opera surrounding the game taking centre stage. Wes never really celebrates goals. Not sure if today''s was more muted than usual. Maybe not.

[quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

He was terrific today, grow up.[/quote]How has he been badly treated?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

He was terrific today, grow up.[/quote]How has he been badly treated?[/quote]

I agree - is not being played being badly treated?

Does any player have a divine right to be played regularly?

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"][quote user="morty"][quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

I agree - is not being played being badly treated?

Does any player have a divine right to be played regularly?[/quote]Exactly.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

Are you a Norwich fan?

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="RenegadeSnare"]If anything its a credit to Wes for coming on and performing how he did. He has been badly treated, yet remains professional.

Are you a Norwich fan?[/quote]Yes.Are you?Oh thats right, you''re a Reading fan.

Maybe the snub wasn''t to city, or city supporters - maybe, just maybe it was towards the inept Hughton, who IMO only played Wes, whom he has treated abysmally in the last year, because we were playing Villa and Lambert.