Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

I get a lot if stick on here

But yet again I called it spot on. Another humiliation of the club by the Messiah

I called it right that he should have gone months ago and I can ask mcnasty to take note of my sage advice and sack him immediately

Lambert will be pleased, his team won the game, his tactics works, his players, his team.

Our manager, his team.....we''ll be alright, but today''s a bad day for us and a good day for villa

Hughton never has been and never will be anywhere near the Manager Lambert is , its like comparing a Ferrari with a Hillman Imp .

I live in the Midlands and caught the train back with a number of Villa fans and each and everyone, without exception, had had enough of Lambert and his tactics and signings and said we were welcome to have him back as they wanted shot of him ASAP.

Indeed.

I work in the West Mids and occasionally listen to the phone in on BBC WM, I don''t think I''ve heard 1 Villa fan rate Lambert.

Trust is, before Sunday''s result, they were level-pegging with us, GD aside.

[quote user=" Zak Van Burger"]Lambert got lucky today make no mistake the team he fielded was losing and getting well beaten, Lambert didn''t change a thing.[/quote]Depressingly though not doing anything was still more impressive than Hughton who for some reason played a 34 year old past it target man on the right wing.

[quote user="morty"]Ha, well spotted!Thats some pretty quick driving home![/quote]

I was in the car as a passenger when I posted who said I was home. As I have said before he is barking mad

[quote user="morty"]Ha, well spotted!Thats some pretty quick driving home![/quote]

I was in the car as a passenger when I posted who said I was home. As I have said before he is barking mad

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]But yet again I called it spot on. Another humiliation of the club by the Messiah

I called it right that he should have gone months ago and I can ask mcnasty to take note of my sage advice and sack him immediately[/quote]

will you be fowarding your C V for the managers role?

Please just stop taking the bait and let this person''s posts drop down the board like a poo down a drain.

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]But yet again I called it spot on. Another humiliation of the club by the Messiah

I called it right that he should have gone months ago and I can ask mcnasty to take note of my sage advice and sack him immediately[/quote]

get a life you attention seeking fool