Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Anyone think Hughton would get another PL job?

Even if we get relegated it wouldn''t be. Complete stretch for a newly promoted side to gamble on hoots.

If a team was established in the prem they wouldn''t touch him with a barge pole surely

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]From this reply it seems that it isn''t just parts you don''t know.

[/quote]

Thanks for that worthwhile, and oh-so insightful response! You really proved my point wrong. Not [Y]

[/quote]

I had no need to, it''s all there in what have written, go back and read it again and work it out for yourself. 

[/quote]

**was?

Anyway I humoured you and looked back, and it seems to me that where one person labels fact as CH keeping his job if we stay up (predicting the future) I claim that it is down to our board that he is still here (the present right here and now). Other than that it seems you have deflected away from explaining why it is I am indeed wrong, and have come up with the conclusion that your debate holds little to no weight. Unless I''m wrong, and have missed the point. If so I am calling you out to explain what that point is, rather than taking the easy/lazy option of not backing up your opinion.

[/quote]

Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

I presented you with a fact and then you spat out a load of opinion, that is all you need to know.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

I presented you with a fact and then you spat out a load of opinion, that is all you need to know.[/quote]

I can''t even pretend to know what you are on about. I don''t get why you can''t grasp what I am saying. I am agreeing with your original statement in that ''he is the 15th best manager currently'' as our board have chose to stick by him at so many points when he should have been made redundant. So it is fact that it is down to our boards action, or lack of action, to keep him that he is still here.

Where have I said I pretend to know what happens in Premier League board rooms? I have not. I stated the obvious, the here and now, happening right offing now! He is here, because we have chosen to not sack him. Was my post that hard for you to understand. My god!!

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

I presented you with a fact and then you spat out a load of opinion, that is all you need to know.[/quote]

I can''t even pretend to know what you are on about. I don''t get why you can''t grasp what I am saying. I am agreeing with your original statement in that ''he is the 15th best manager currently'' as our board have chose to stick by him at so many points when he should have been made redundant. So it is fact that it is down to our boards action, or lack of action, to keep him that he is still here.

Where have I said I pretend to know what happens in Premier League board rooms? I have not. I stated the obvious, the here and now, happening right offing now! He is here, because we have chosen to not sack him. Was my post that hard for you to understand. My god!!

[/quote]

I''ve colour coded it to help you, the answer to the question in red is in the previous paragraph in green.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

[/quote]

I''ve colour coded it to help you, the answer to the question in red is in the previous paragraph in green.[/quote]

Ok well seeing as you clearly still misunderstand the point I''ll give you a play-by-play.

In green is a fact - they didn''t sack him when so many called for his head. Fans majority or minority either way wanted him dismissed, and McNally even took part in an interview where he was quizzed and made aware (if he didn''t already know) just how the fans have been feeling. Even since then with Villa, he still remains. Fact. Why is this hard for you to grasp?

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

[/quote]

I''ve colour coded it to help you, the answer to the question in red is in the previous paragraph in green.[/quote]

Ok well seeing as you clearly still misunderstand the point I''ll give you a play-by-play.

In green is a fact - they didn''t sack him when so many called for his head. Fans majority or minority either way wanted him dismissed, and McNally even took part in an interview where he was quizzed and made aware (if he didn''t already know) just how the fans have been feeling. Even since then with Villa, he still remains. Fact. Why is this hard for you to grasp?

[/quote]

So it''s a ''fact'' that the board decided he should be made redundant but changed their minds?  I don''t misunderstand at all, you just can''t accept that you, as a fan you cannot possibly know goes on, which was my original point.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="TCCANARY"]Now, it seems that it''s not up to me to prove that as a fan you do not know what happens in the boardrooms of the teams currently in the Premier League, perhaps you''d like to share how you know what goes on, do you get the minutes of their meetings?

[/quote]

[/quote]

So it''s a ''fact'' that the board decided he should be made redundant but changed their minds?  I don''t misunderstand at all, you just can''t accept that you, as a fan you cannot possibly know goes on, which was my original point.[/quote]

Oh my god you''re an idiot!!!!!!! Can you not read? Or do you just interpret things to suit your opinion. I never once ANYWHERE said the board changed their minds, or that they were ever going to sack him. I said ''many'' as in ''the fans'', felt he should be removed and the board have decided to do the opposite, and stick by him. Whether they have ever considered getting rid of him or not is anyones guess, all I said was that there were some of us that wanted him gone in the majority or minority however you see it. Jesus talk about thick.

Probably would as there are a string of second rate managers that have done the rounds at lower PL clubs.