Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

My New Scarf.

Mrs Beard presented me with a new Scarf for valentines day. A proper old fashioned Bar Scarf in traditional Green and Yellow (none of this gold nonsense)

I am happy to repeort that we are now safe. When I placed the scarf around my neck I had a feeling of deep serenity. All will be well. Look out Spurs , we are gonna beat you.

I predict a huge change in fortune . I''ve owned a few scarves in my time - including a "silk" version with Wembley ''73 on it. But this is the one.

It''s mid table for us .

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]

Mrs Beard presented me with a new Scarf for valentines day. A proper old fashioned Bar Scarf in traditional Green and Yellow (none of this gold nonsense)

I am happy to repeort that we are now safe. When I placed the scarf around my neck I had a feeling of deep serenity. All will be well. Look out Spurs , we are gonna beat you.

I predict a huge change in fortune . I''ve owned a few scarves in my time - including a "silk" version with Wembley ''73 on it. But this is the one.

It''s mid table for us .

[/quote]Excellent news[Y]

I wore a different scarf for the first time yesterday as well. Just proves that the result had nothing to do with Hughton!

Sorry GPB, but I''m losing faith in the scarf.

Do you still think it will keep us safe?

I presume no-one took the scarf to Swansea.

Any chance it will make the Fulham game? We will need it''s mystical powers at that one.