Sign in to follow this  
YellowNets1901

Take a risk & sack him. Now.

[quote user="YellowNets1901"]I don''t think we can say we are better than WBA or Sunderland. Think that''s arrogant and without foundation.[/quote]Hang on, I just checked the league table.....

Thing is Morty you would have said we are better than Fulham, Cardiff, West Ham and Villa as well but they all beat us with ease . Just admit we are 5hit its what we are .

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Thing is Morty you would have said we are better than Fulham, Cardiff, West Ham and Villa as well but they all beat us with ease . Just admit we are 5hit its what we are .[/quote]08457 90 90 90

Morty: It wasn''t looking nasty at all, but we''ll agree to disagree, I don''t remember us being in the bottom three at all last season.

Wake up! Going into the last two games of last season we were very close to the bottom 3. If I remember correctly ultimately we didnt need the West Brom and Man City wins to stay up but I dont think anyone saw those results coming and without those we would have been at the mercy of Wigan''s results. So going in to the penultimate game of the season we were very much in a nasty looking position.

Still plenty of games left, Morty. You say judge Hughton at the end, so maybe you should adopt the same attitude towards WBA and Sunderland. Wait until 38 games have passed.

Hughton should''ve gone after West Ham, shocked he stayed. I''m hoping you''re right about not dropping but those last 4 games could be four defeats and that wouldn''t be good for our survival in this league. Obviously.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]3 points off 10th position.[/quote]
Haven''t we been 3 points off 10th for months now? Surely thats enough to know we aren''t improving and catching the teams above us.
btw 4 points of relegation, with teams below us having a game or 2 in hand.
[/quote]It also tells you that despite all the flap and panic, and sacking of managers, no one has really overtaken us.All depends on your perspective.[/quote]
Thought I''d drag this up. So seeing as in our last 2 games, 2 of the new managers (Gary Monk, Pepe Mel) have both got wins over us, and with ease, and overtaken us in the table, is it time to admit you were a little short sighted?

[quote user="KeepTheFaith"]Or, do not take a risk and stick.

It''s too late. We have more chance of staying up by sticking.[/quote]

sadly this.

The caretaker manager would be Trollope or Calderwood, so too late