Sign in to follow this  
Kangaroo Court

Solskjaer

Certainly seems to have turned things round for Cardiff. Good idea to get rid of a boring defensive manager and replace him with an exciting young manager from Europe. Hoo''un out!

And how many of us would have honestly chosen Pulis instead of him earlier in the season if we were given the choice?

Pulis.....are you fu(king joking? An embarrassment to the premier Leaue, there''s a reason why stoke didn''t renew his contract. (Although quite why the chose Hughes I''ll never know)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Pulis.....are you fu(king joking? An embarrassment to the premier Leaue, there''s a reason why stoke didn''t renew his contract. (Although quite why the chose Hughes I''ll never know)[/quote]
No he''s not. He''s a good manager. 

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Pulis.....are you fu(king joking? An embarrassment to the premier Leaue, there''s a reason why stoke didn''t renew his contract. (Although quite why the chose Hughes I''ll never know)[/quote]give me pulis any day over the clueless twonk we have to suffer, it takes a proper manager to do what he hs done for palace one who can motivate and organise, it''s not like we play decent football is it ? hooton is an embarrassment to football not just the premier league

So people want to see this club turned into stoke?

Well at least we would be almost guaranteed premier league football. yet there wouldn''t be that much point imo. His tactics are dire to watch. It would be like watching us last season, every season. There''s no hope if you''re a team under Pulis, the most boring manager who sucks the life out of a fairly good team in stoke who had pace on the wings and got balls into the box early. He turned them into the complete hoofball side; that doesn''t belong in the premier league. We try and play football, we may not be able to put our chances away, but how exactly is Hughton an embarrassment to the League, infact everyone except norwich fans seem to respect him in this league. He was a good appointment for Palace as he''ll keep them in the league to give them stability to give them a few years in the league, but there comes a point where you have to move on and show more ambition

well the palace fans seem to be having more fun than we are having and every palace game i''ve watched since he took over has been more entertaining than what i have seen at carrow road ... the fans are right behind him and the atmosphere is always buzzing at selhurst unlike our morgue ... like you said he will keep them up and give them stability whilst we head to the championship under this clown... you have contradicted yourself really mrs miggins... also he created the fairly good team in stoke did he not ? cos they were going nowhere til he took over !  we can''t afford to be snobs we just need to be effective....

Well over the top Miggins.
Stoke were never that bad. Just a bit more physical and hoofball than most. They did utilise some fairly decent wingers. And what Pulis did there is better than what we have here now. And what Pulis has done at Palace is even better.

Solskjaer is out of his depth!! Hope they go down!! Solskjaer and Rene Meulenstenhave now been found out!!!!!! the only games they won was against us!! Says all we need to know about clueless!!

A fact that seems to be kept very well hidden is that Stoke under Pulis were the 4th highest net spenders in the Premier League. He was given an awful lot of money for what he did.

£10 million for Wilson Palacios anyone?

[quote user="im spartacus"]well the palace fans seem to be having more fun than we are having and every palace game i''ve watched since he took over has been more entertaining than what i have seen at carrow road ... the fans are right behind him and the atmosphere is always buzzing at selhurst unlike our morgue ... like you said he will keep them up and give them stability whilst we head to the championship under this clown... you have contradicted yourself really mrs miggins... also he created the fairly good team in stoke did he not ? cos they were going nowhere til he took over !  we can''t afford to be snobs we just need to be effective....[/quote]Its their first season in the Premiership, they are making the most of it, much the same as our fans did first season back up.Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?

mrs miggins wrote the following post at 2014-02-22 9:31 PM:

So people want to see this club turned into stoke?

Well at least we would be almost guaranteed premier league football. yet there wouldn''t be that much point imo. His tactics are dire to watch. It would be like watching us last season, every season. There''s no hope if you''re a team under Pulis, the most boring manager who sucks the life out of a fairly good team ........

Seriously you are joking? We score nineteen goals in 26 games, are ultra defensive, just as we were last season, and you reckon Pulus is bad. yeah, right, good call!

[quote user="im spartacus"]they won''t get relegated though morty cos they''ve got a proper manager not a clueless clown [:D][/quote]Yep, thats obvious, with the one point they have on us[Y]

[quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
Haven''t they won 7 games in their last 15 or 16? We have won 2 games I think. If their ''cheering their way to relegation'' then surely we must already be in the Championship. This is a dumb comment. They were unlikely to beat United, and played some good football, and have been for weeks now. Pulis > Hughton.

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
Haven''t they won 7 games in their last 15 or 16? We have won 2 games I think. If their ''cheering their way to relegation'' then surely we must already be in the Championship. This is a dumb comment. They were unlikely to beat United, and played some good football, and have been for weeks now. Pulis > Hughton.
[/quote]One point above us.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
[/quote]One point above us.[/quote]and moving in the right direction

[quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
[/quote]One point above us.[/quote]
Yeah..... they were rock bottom on 7 points when Pulis took over. We were 14th on 14 points. So since then they''ve picked up 19 points and made up 8 points on us.
Please stop posting dumb comments as I said [Y]

Actually when Holloway quit I believe they were on 3 points having played 9 games, and he left after a 4-1 drubbing by Fulham. 
Yeah..... Pulis is a terrible manager *facepalm*

[quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="SeattleCanary"][quote user="morty"]Does that make them happy clappers that they are singing just now, while they are losing?Cheering their way to relegation?[/quote]
[/quote]One point above us.[/quote]
Yeah..... they were rock bottom on 7 points when Pulis took over. We were 14th on 14 points. So since then they''ve picked up 19 points and made up 8 points on us.
Please stop posting dumb comments as I said [Y]
[/quote]We''ll see, when the season is done.

how about a £20 charity bet morty ? i say pulis will keep palace up... loser sends the money to sports desk pete at archant who can confirm on here that it''s been recieved and stick it in a charity tin on our behalf ? [:D]

Genuine question Morty.... Do you think Palace will be one of the bottom 3 at the end of the season?
I saw that prediction thread a while back, and few people thought to include them in their predictions with their recent form, their play, and new momentum.
I still think its Fulham and Cardiff, with one from Sunderland, WBA or us. West Ham are the biggest shockers. 4 straight wins. That''d see us pretty much safe if we did that now.

[quote user="im spartacus"]how about a £20 charity bet morty ? i say pulis will keep palace up... loser sends the money to sports desk pete at archant who can confirm on here that it''s been recieved and stick it in a charity tin on our behalf ? [:D]
[/quote]

Good form Mr Spartacus.[Y]

[quote user="im spartacus"]how about a £20 charity bet morty ? i say pulis will keep palace up... loser sends the money to sports desk pete at archant who can confirm on here that it''s been recieved and stick it in a charity tin on our behalf ? [:D][/quote]Yep, I''ll take that[Y]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="im spartacus"]how about a £20 charity bet morty ? i say pulis will keep palace up... loser sends the money to sports desk pete at archant who can confirm on here that it''s been recieved and stick it in a charity tin on our behalf ? [:D][/quote]Yep, I''ll take that[Y][/quote]Or tell you what, as I doubt Pete would want to get involved, the £20 can go to the Ray''s fund thread?