Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

Why hasnt he gone yet!

Arrghghh!!

Nothing this morning, now is the perfect time to get rid if this clown. Two weeks before the next game, plenty of time to get a new manager in.

Why hasnt there been any word from Carrow Road? Surely McNally must know now Hughtons clueless? The subs last night were his biggest mistakes yet and it is so obvious now he is not up to the job and the negative tactics are exactly that and inherent in this guys plans.

His decisions last night were diabolical and 100% contributed to the loss. When a team loses due to quality of opposition or just performing badly thats football, but for a team to be on top, the better side and having plenty of attacking intent, as im led to believe we did last night, for Hughton to then take off Hooper and Redmond, completely nullify our attacking stranglehold on the game, give fresh impetus and confidence to the home side, and decree that were now not going for the win we so desperately need, were going for the draw, this then puts the blame for the 2-0 loss 100% firmly in his lap.

On the basics of it all it was a extremely poor tactical decision from an extremely poor manager and this decision alone should be enough to convince the powers that be he should go.

Sadly he wont be going anywhere. They''ve left it too late, should have done it whilst Poyet was still out of a job. I would sack him and take anyone from Hoddle, Clarke, Zola, Mackay, even Pressley at Coventry whos being touted as the next big thing in the Lambert mould, plays good football.

The Board got lucky with Lambert ,  they have just returned to type , we are now back to the good old Gunn and Worthington days .

Our board is totally inept and slow to react to events. The only good decision in the last 18 years or so was the appointment of Lambo. Admittedly that decision goes some way to compensating for all the other lousy decisions.

I 100% agree.We are all sick of his tiresome excuses too. Missed chances, ref decisions, bad luck etc... Last nights game was there for the taking however "settle for a point" Chris decided to remove our attacking threat for "Snodgate" and a striker that has not scored a single goal, only to tell us he was going for the win with Fresh legs!! We dont have another game for 12 days!!Was it any surprise that Wet Sham decided to push up now the treat was gone and thus got their due reward. Hughton is a laughable manager full of excuses. He is paid a great deal of money for what?Taking on a club in its best financial standing at the start of his reign. One with a good squad capable of a near near mid table finish. All this in a season where there are about 3 established clubs in a "so called" crisis and 3 promoted clubs approx 2 years behind in both budget and squad building. Despite all this he has taken us to 1 point from relegation with the worst run in of the lot. Add to that the fact we cant score for love or money despite the fact he blew our largest ever budget on strikers! What has the club to lose removing him? Its Prem League status? Well that is going anyway under him. Especially now he has alienated our best player of the past few seasons! The time has come to gamble and give Neil Adams or similar a chance and just maybe we could get some spirit back in the camp and scrape survival. I do not doubt given the history of our self imploding board that they will sit by and do nothing while we whimper into the championship for another 5 years or worse. Lambert was an absolute genius and performed a miracle getting us to the prem. It is now becoming clear that the board got lucky with his appointment. Otherwise who knows just how low the board would have took the club?? Maybe they will now get another chance to show us. The silence at this moment is deafening while others make the change and pull away from trouble!Make sure you turn the light offs when you leave!

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]

Arrghghh!!

Nothing this morning, now is the perfect time to get rid if this clown. Two weeks before the next game, plenty of time to get a new manager in.

Why hasnt there been any word from Carrow Road? [/quote]

Why, were you expecting it?I told you at Xmas that he would be here for the season.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]

Arrghghh!!

Why, were you expecting it?I told you at Xmas that he would be here for the season.[/quote]Yet the other day you were saying he may go if we lose to West Ham not i told you at Xmas he was staying  , i think you just want to be able to say i was right whatever the outcome .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]

Arrghghh!!

Why, were you expecting it?I told you at Xmas that he would be here for the season.[/quote]Yet the other day you were saying he may go if we lose to West Ham not i told you at Xmas he was staying  , i think you just want to be able to say i was right whatever the outcome .[/quote]Yes, but the West Ham game has come and gone and he isn''t going is he?Therefore my proviso has run out which means that the small chance of him going has now passed and he will be here for the remainder of the season. Not difficult to understand is it?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The subs last night were his biggest mistakes yet and it is so obvious now he is not up to the job and the negative tactics are exactly that and inherent in this guys plans.

His decisions last night were diabolical and 100% contributed to the loss. When a team loses due to quality of opposition or just performing badly thats football, but for a team to be on top, the better side and having plenty of attacking intent, as im led to believe we did last night, for Hughton to then take off Hooper and Redmond, completely nullify our attacking stranglehold on the game, give fresh impetus and confidence to the home side, and decree that were now not going for the win we so desperately need, were going for the draw, this then puts the blame for the 2-0 loss 100% firmly in his lap.

On the basics of it all it was a extremely poor tactical decision from an extremely poor manager and this decision alone should be enough to convince the powers that be he should go.[/quote]So, after admitting you didn''t even watch the game last night, you go on to criticise substitutions you didn''t see based on hearsay.You couldn''t make it up.........except, you have. [:S]

ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 6:25 PM:

Huckerbys Boots - Matt wrote:

Arrghghh!! Nothing this morning, now is the perfect time to get rid if this clown. Two weeks before the next game, plenty of time to get a new manager in. Why hasnt there been any word from Carrow Road?

Why, were you expecting it?

I told you at Xmas that he would be here for the season.

Ricardo is more than right, and I would suggest has had the same conversation that I had last week with someone that matters.

Hughton will not be going (Man City game assured that) just yet ....... But whatever happens he will not be here next season, regardless of this seasons outcome.

[quote user="City 2nd"]ricardo wrote the following post at 2014-02-12 6:25 PM:

Huckerbys Boots - Matt wrote:

Arrghghh!! Nothing this morning, now is the perfect time to get rid if this clown. Two weeks before the next game, plenty of time to get a new manager in. Why hasnt there been any word from Carrow Road?

Why, were you expecting it?

I told you at Xmas that he would be here for the season.

Ricardo is more than right, and I would suggest has had the same conversation that I had last week with someone that matters.

Hughton will not be going (Man City game assured that) just yet ....... But whatever happens he will not be here next season, regardless of this seasons outcome.[/quote]

That may well be true, although you are probably privy to more information than I am. Those expecting an announcement after every poor showing just haven''t been paying attention. There were occasions when a change looked possible but a next positive result always saved him, West Ham at home, Hull etc. There was a faint chance last night but that now looks to have passed so he''s here for the duration IMO. 

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The subs last night were his biggest mistakes yet and it is so obvious now he is not up to the job and the negative tactics are exactly that and inherent in this guys plans.

On the basics of it all it was a extremely poor tactical decision from an extremely poor manager and this decision alone should be enough to convince the powers that be he should go.[/quote]So, after admitting you didn''t even watch the game last night, you go on to criticise substitutions you didn''t see based on hearsay.You couldn''t make it up.........except, you have. [:S][/quote]

Its hardly hearsay is it, im going by what everyone is saying, the general consensus on canary call and my mates opinion who went to the game.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The subs last night were his biggest mistakes yet and it is so obvious now he is not up to the job and the negative tactics are exactly that and inherent in this guys plans.

On the basics of it all it was a extremely poor tactical decision from an extremely poor manager and this decision alone should be enough to convince the powers that be he should go.[/quote]So, after admitting you didn''t even watch the game last night, you go on to criticise substitutions you didn''t see based on hearsay.You couldn''t make it up.........except, you have. [:S][/quote]

If anyones making things up its you. I think its pretty clear from what everyone is saying that the substitutions were atrocious last night, killed our attacking intent and gifted West Ham the 3 points.

Stop trying to antagonise and just give your opinion.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]The subs last night were his biggest mistakes yet and it is so obvious now he is not up to the job and the negative tactics are exactly that and inherent in this guys plans. His decisions last night were diabolical and 100% contributed to the loss. When a team loses due to quality of opposition or just performing badly thats football, but for a team to be on top, the better side and having plenty of attacking intent, as im led to believe we did last night, for Hughton to then take off Hooper and Redmond, completely nullify our attacking stranglehold on the game, give fresh impetus and confidence to the home side, and decree that were now not going for the win we so desperately need, were going for the draw, this then puts the blame for the 2-0 loss 100% firmly in his lap. On the basics of it all it was a extremely poor tactical decision from an extremely poor manager and this decision alone should be enough to convince the powers that be he should go.[/quote]
So, after admitting you didn''t even watch the game last night, you go on to criticise substitutions you didn''t see based on hearsay.

You couldn''t make it up.........except, you have. [:S]
[/quote] Its hardly hearsay is it, im going by what everyone is saying, the general consensus on canary call and my mates opinion who went to the game.[/quote]

hear·say (hîr′sā′)

n.

Law Evidence based on the reports of others rather than the personal knowledge of a witness and therefore generally not admissible as testimony.

In your case it''s definitely hearsay.

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Oh look another joker. Just give your opinion or f... off.[/quote]

Ok, my opinion is that it''s hearsay. What do you think?

[quote user="Huckerbys Boots - Matt"]Oh look another joker.

Just give your opinion or f... off.[/quote]

The reason we lost had nothing to do with substitutions and everything to do with not scoring when presented with ample opportunities. It was no different to the Cardiff debacle, home teams will eventually get a chance if you continually fail to put them away when you are on top.The substitution excuse is a red herring.We lost because we couldn''t score from several acceptable chances.

[quote user="Phil and Ted"]" Its hardly hearsay is it, im going by what everyone is saying,"

That''s an absolute classic.[/quote]Good spot ''Phil and Ted'', you''ve brightened my day!

[quote user="Windy Yellow"][/quote]

THAT is genius... Bravo. I was going to try to find a picture of Nero fiddling whilst Rome burned all around him, and replace the face with Hughton''s. Though McNallys would perhaps be more appropriate

Why is he still here? Probably because there is no obvious better candidate out there to appoint.Some of the suggestions I have seen are laughable. Hoddle? Really? You want to hear what the Wolves fans say about him.Zola? Never achieved anything anywhere other than getting West Ham relegated.Neil Adams? Good idea. Appoint someone who has never managed a League club anywhere.[8-)]

Some posters always use the excuse that we''re missing easy chances,.which is why we aren''t winning games. While that is basically true, the reason why we keep missing easy chances is Hughton!

You reap what you sow in football and 18 months of uninspiring, dull, negative football is why we are is this desperate situation.

Our players are a result of Hughton''s (and his staff) way of playing football have caught up with us and we have nowhere left to go.

The board have had it relatively easy in the Lambert years, but now we have gone back to naive incompetence. How the hell is he still here???

Hughton''s ''Going for the draw'' philosophy - which utterly stinks - has caught up with us and it''s Championship here we come.

He still here cause it''s in our hands and we are on track to stay up.

Ricardo said it right - subs had nothing to do with us losing that''s just another imaginary stick to beat hoots with. And that''s from someone who was there!

OTBC