Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal II

For the sake of our club

I am rather ashamed to say for the first time in my life i shall be cheering on the opposition on Saturday, Some of you will say i am not a real fan. Quiet the opposite in fact. It is my love for this club that i can see being ruined, by lets be honest, the most tactically inept manager we have had in a longtime combined with THE most boring style of play i have ever seen at CR. I can not bare to sit and watch one more game than i have to under Hughton. I have already stopped heading to away games as it was a waste of time and money and if he is not gone by the time renewal comes along i will strongly think about handing it back.

Although I can understand the sentiment behind your comments, the best thing for our club is to gain 3 points. It''s up to the fans to decide how they support the club and if you feel that strong about Hughton save the negative stuff until the final whistle and let the board know how you feel.

I want Hughton out as much as anyone but I also know the price of relegation so we have to be level headed and balanced come Saturday! Jesus I''m sounding like LDC!

You''d be better staying at home and hitting them in their pockets instead tbh.It''s been very clear for a while that many fans weren''t happy (even if they''ve not resorted to worthy style protests), but the board have done nothing about it.Maybe if a few thousand fans decide not to turn up, they''ll get the message and we can get rid of this joker that''s ruining the club and the way we play.No matter how badly I want the guy to go, I couldn''t justify turning up to cheer the opposition (even if I can understand and sympathise with the reason WHY you might want to do it).Actions speak louder than words, so vote with your feet instead of your mouth and see what happens...

I know what you mean Indy and it makes a lot of sense, but its more than the game itself on a Saturday i love. I love the build up, beers in the pub with friends. The atmosphere of a game day. I''m one of the few these days who turn up early enough to watch the away team practice. When i first started going the crowd would be half full as the teams warmed up now it seems to be a thing of the past. If you have ever been to a game in a different country you will know its just not the same as watching a football game in England.

I have just had it with him surviving by a single win that will buy him another 3-5 games we don''t have time for it. With out run in and Man City too we only really have 12 games to pick up the points we need. Can''t see us doing it under Hughton.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his season ticket renewel for his friends".

We shall remember the sacrifice that these brave men are willing to undertake, in years to come they will mentioned in the same hushed tones as the ''Colchester Two''.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]You''d be better staying at home and hitting them in their pockets instead tbh.Actions speak louder than words, so vote with your feet instead of your mouth and see what happens...[/quote]But you always stay at home Indy and it''s had no effect whatsoever.Whingeing ''n wailing ''n whining ''n whimpering on here won''t change anything either as you must know by now. [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]But you always stay at home Indy and it''s had no effect whatsoever.[/quote]Yes, sorry for not having the finances to constantly make 6 hour round trip journeys every other week, what a shocking supporter I am - I should be flogged for daring to live outside the city eh?[quote]Whingeing ''n wailing ''n whining ''n whimpering on here won''t change anything either as you must know by now. [+o(][/quote]Thank god I don''t bother with any of those four then.That being said, trying to offer constructive posts which are often backed up with justification and reasoning for the opinion are also seemingly worthless, so let''s shut the boards down whilst we''re at it.So there you go guys and gals, Lapps 2 step process to deal with the current malaise:1) Criticise non-local fans for their financial difficulties and try to use it as a stick to beat them with2) Shut down all message boards pertaining to Norwich City Football Club, as all posters are wasting their time and energy offering an opinionSomehow this will make things all ok again (not sure how, but hey-ho)...

"Criticise non-local fans for their financial difficulties and try to use it as a stick to beat them with"I never mentioned locations or finances, I was refering to your call to fans who actually DO go to Carrow Rd to boycott games."Shut down all message boards pertaining to Norwich City Football Club,

as all posters are wasting their time and energy offering an opinion"
I repeat, I really don''t think any amount of whingeing ''n wailing ''n whining ''n whimpering by the hoards on here won''t make one iota of difference where boardroom decisions are concerned. It didn''t work when Delia was the target and it won''t work now.