Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

To the best posters in the world!.

Yes, guys and gals, its me, back from the dead!. And that aint far from the truth either.  

But firstly I must say this: I have never met most of you in my life before, but when I was presented with your kind words in hospital (Cheers and hugs Niki) I was deeply touched by your thoughtfulness, that it seemed I had known you for years. You gave me a huge lift, when I really need it.

It would be impossible for me to mention and thank everyone in a single post, plus I just know that I''ll forget someone, and that might appear ungrateful. So I''ll just say a very sincere ''Thank You'', to the best damn posters in the world, no wonder I''m a city supporter eh?.

As I''m banned on here for a while (well, by Mrs Wiz anyway!) I''ll just say this:

Worthy, you''re no longer fit to manage our beloved Norwich City FC. You learnt nothing about substitutes, tactics etc, have you?. Your desperate, negative and cowardly attempt to get a point yesterday, in effect has cost us 6, please resign now!.

Phew, that felt good.

well said whiz, and nice to see you back......

Ive got to agree with absolutly everything in your post..... im speachless..... we couldnt even scrape a bloody point!!!

hopefully you wont be too long away from this board!

were a truly missing your riddles!!

p.s, this good news is a lift from yesturdays result!!!

"Worthy, you''re no longer fit to manage our beloved Norwich City FC. You learnt nothing about substitutes, tactics etc, have you?. Your desperate, negative and cowardly attempt to get a point yesterday, in effect has cost us 6, please resign now!."

Any chance Mrs Wiz can enforce a permanent ban

Oi. Go away. You shouldn''t be here!!!

Seroiusly, So Glad your better, I''m sure yesterday didnt exactly help, did it? Woaah.

I''ll go easy on you 1st Wizard, but just to say that you''re completely wrong to want Worthington sacked.

No mention of the 3 wins and a draw prior to yesterday''s hugely unlucky defeat in your post...strange that! Just what exactly was ''cowardly'' and ''negative'' about Worthington? It''s not like he brought Charlton on and told him not to cross the half way line, he nearly won us the game! It''s not as though he took off Ashton and brought on a midfielder or defender.

If at the start of the season, somebody had said "With two games to go, Norwich City will be a point from safety" no ''fan'' would be calling for the sacking of Worthington...

Alright mate... good to hear from you sir...

But hope not to again for a while as I cant see things not being heated on here for the last couple of games, and "hopefully not" longer...

and sorry to all the NCFC supporters as my poyions seem to have not worked out, they seemed to have backfired with a couple of mins to go...

I''ll work harder on them for our next fixture

[quote]Yes, guys and gals, its me, back from the dead!. And that aint far from the truth either. But firstly I must say this: I have never met most of you in my life before, but when I was presented wit...[/quote]

Glad to see the Wiz is back to his old self!!  Can''t agree with your post though mate.  Nige did everything right yesterday.  He got the tactics and subs spot on from my point of view.  We did absolutely everything we possibly could yesterday.

Take it easy buddy 

Glad your better and everything but I totally and utterly DISAGREE with everything you just said. Worthy was the man who got us here. He was the man who got us to Cardiff. (Even though we didn''t win he still got us there)  He was the man that made the great decision to buy Ashton. And I don''t think that anyone can be hard on him about yesterday because we deserved to win that one. We should of had a penalty and we had a goal disallowed. The reff was hard on us.

Hi Wiz !

I don''t agree with the words you say about Worthy, but it''s nice to have you back saying them.

So sit back, put your feet up, relax, get well again soon and do what Mrs Wiz tells you !

Good on ya Wizz & welcome back ! Its about time we had another Worthy out post on here,it must be atleast 4 weeks since the last one. Worthy should stay because he got us in the Prem so lets bring Ken Brown back because we won the Milk Cup in 85 with him. What a awsome management team we would have then The fact is any team who hasnt won away all season so far & has only managed to win a handfull of games (3 in the last 3 weeks) doesnt deserve to stay up.Why oh why have the management & the players only just realised over the last few weeks that they have got to fight to stay in the Prem? Didnt we all know this at the begining of the season? Its far to late for Worthy to go now worst luck,but if we are relegated or stay up then he should do the decent thing & bugger off. I have yet to meet one person either in a pub,cafe or anywhere else who rates Worthy.They all say he hasnt learnt anything & that he should go.The only people who i have heard say different are some posters on here.

Obviously the words ''irony'' and ''humor'' has gone missing on these wonderful boards of late.

And don''t forget my dear friends, my idea of humour can be a little strange and tasteless at times, sorry good peeps, but I''m stuck with it.

Good man, very good news to see you are obviously recovering and long may it continue. You must have had a picture of Kylie up in your hospital ward, or was that what gave you the heart attack in the first place?

Best of luck in the future and I hope your recovery continues.

Anyone wanting Worthy out should have read yesterdays Sunday People Delia thinks he is the bees knees and wants him here for years. One would have thought that after her dream team of Rioch and Hamilton and then her comments that she really wanted Hamilton as her main man she would have kept her opinions quiet.

Whilst I''m not expecting Worthington to go one must question team selection and tactics Saturday our defence was all over the place no one more than Fleming. Docherty was dropped because mistakes were being made mistakes are still being made and Fleming is still there.

I have just watched WBA play Arsenal WBA gave there all tactically Robson made Arsenal work extremely hard for their win not like our defence.

Welcome back Wiz,  good to have your post inducing thoughts back on line, no matter how tongue in cheek or true they may be. 

I am sure the doc ordered a better result but perhaps that prescribed for next week, with a bit of rubbing of your crystals for good luck?!?  On second thoughts perhaps you had better wait a while  before Mrs Wiz helps you with that

OTBC

Hey Wizz, great to hear from you again, hope all is better for you mate, however may i ask what  you''ve had to eat or drink in the last 24 hours as i fear that someone may have spiked it, causing you to have irrational thoughts!!

Good to have you back mate.