Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Anyone else just not bothered?

And wanting to lost Any game. An under 8''s game, a testamonial, a Delia''s canary catering "it''s a knockout" charity kick about is binner-worthy in my eyes.

Always will your team to win, no matter the cost.

I think a large number of supporters have become demoralised through tolerating Hughton and his coaches and resultant teams too long.

It was always ''give him more time'' at best and the rest of us are ''pant wetters'' at worst.

If Norwich supporters expressed their disapproval as other fans do we would have sorted this months ago, but no, we have to have the attrition.

If you don''t believe me look how fore locks get tugged whenever the supporters get chastised for booing or showing disapproval. Norwich fans are like sheep.

Chris Hughton does not fit this Club, he never will. He is a coach and not a manager, he never will have top manager attributes. He plays safe, he sets out game plans but has no ability to adjust in game time, certainly he has no courage to take risk. He set up teams defensively which was fine away but not at home; nowadays he goes 4-4-2 at places like Everton. He is confused and doesn''t know whether to stick or bust.

The EPL is a dirge for many teams so how does it seem so bad here when by points and results we have many peers? For some sides it is newly promoted; for others it is resurgence; for others it is a lack of thrashings but I suspect overall those other sides can see a light at the end of the tunnel whereas we have been progressively ground down.

Get Hughton and his coaches out! bring in a temp with Neil Adams involved and lets all feel we are in a fight where we can win.

To be honest, I feel the same. Didn''t even look out for the result vs Everton. Wasn''t keeping up with the game at all. My support has been nullified by the expectation to lose, especially away games.

I actually enjoyed Worthy''s 2004-05 Premier League stint much more than this dross. At least we had a goal or two in us.