Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

To Le Juge

"The way the board has been the last two days has been like watching a lynch mob in action"

And this thread wouldn''t by any chance be an attempt to form a lynch mob would it?

I''m not really sure how I managed to get you this irate but I suspect it was my assertion that you were being hypocritical in your thread.

Unfortunately you are being hypocritical again. You need to do some inward reflection I think mate. Actually a little shocked by how you have one again managed to provide the perfect example of hypocrisy.

Sorry that the lynch mob didn''t turn up.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="hogesar"]Good job this isn''t totally cringeworthy and embarrassing, ''eh LDC?[/quote]

I''m sorry if you are embarrassed by this thread, but don''t worry, you''ll get over it. 

[/quote]
I''m struggling, to be totally honest.

[quote user="Jimbo_Canary"]Lets just blank this LDC nob.[/quote]

Do you know, that is the most sensible post I have seen of yours.   If people didn''t reply to me  I wouldn''t need to reply back. Good idea.

And do you still think that calling people out in thread titles is a good idea? Because I did that once and I concluded that it was not.

[quote user="Le Juge"]And do you still think that calling people out in thread titles is a good idea? Because I did that once and I concluded that it was not.[/quote]

It doesn''t bother me one way or the other. I think you asked for it.  But that''s just my opinion.

I just wanted to post on this thread. It is of historic importance as without quesion, it is the most nonsensical pile of drivel I have ever seen on the Pinkun Forum.

It will definately win awards, and I just wanted to be a small part of it.

Now carry on.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]Well I didn''t ask for it, so you thought wrong.[/quote]

Fine, I''ve been wrong before.   But the fact I felt the need to write might tell you something.

[/quote]Lakey old fellowyou don''t need to writeyou have just got caught up in it all - at a very emotive time for us allAs much as I have joined in what I considered banter, playing the part (and accusing you) of being the pantomime villain it seems to be getting taken too seriously now .... the joking seems to have stoppedIt''s a message boardThe players and managers we talk about are on thousands a day - and the probably are not so het up about this as some on here areYou strike me as a genuine chap so maybe go and get a cup of tea  ....... and have a breakThe winner (if there has to be one) is the chap who sees what this stuff is really aboutbu gger all to be honest

[quote user="Buh"]He''s clearly upset, but he''d have to go a long way to get to "the club means nothing to me"[/quote]

[8] "OH VIENNA" [8]

[quote user="lake district canary"]You misread my posts, accuse me of not going to any games, called me a nazi, called me a muppet, accused me of being a hypocrite, which is actually quite funny coming from you.  You attack me because I dare to suggest that some people are enjoying the turmoil on here - what''s the matter did I get a little too near the truth?   I have a differing view to you - is that too hard to take?But in short...........just who in h*ll do you think you are??

[/quote]Hear hear.

22 hrs ago i felt nearly as aggrieved as LJ, very nearly said, out loud, to the wife'' folk this, thats the last time i ever give a sh1t about city, from now on its soaps and documentaries for me'' but didnt, i woke up this mornin, had a cup o tea and went straight to the footy pages , to see if there was anything about City in there. Gave up the fags 3 years ago after 38 yrs no bother, didnt last overnight with the footy.

Surely the Club aint dead to you really LJ, just a tiff, you''ll be back in love soon.

Of course it isn''t wcorkcanary, otherwise I wouldn''t be here now.

I just got a bit emotional after the Everton game. Still watched the Fulham game.

After 23 years of supporting the club I don''t think I''d just be able to stop, just finding it very difficult to watch at the moment.

You can''t come out and say the club means nothing to you and just say "I was annoyed" nah, not buying it. Means you can''t keep it together. I am annoyed as much as I can be with city right now and have been annoyed in the past (7-1 Colchester anyone?) but I''ve never renounced my faith in the club. There''s no point, it''s a part of you it''s where you live or where you come from and it''s as part of your identity as eye colour. You must expect critisism for such a statement, doesn''t matte how long you''ve supported.

The only person giving me criticism for it is you, three times in one night on a distasteful "call out" thread.

But knock yourself out if it floats your boat, as long as you know that I don''t consider you fit to be my judge.

[quote user="scrappy33"]That post count is getting bigger every day.[/quote]are you sure your spelling is correct ?