Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

To Le Juge

You misread my posts, accuse me of not going to any games, called me a nazi, called me a muppet, accused me of being a hypocrite, which is actually quite funny coming from you.  You attack me because I dare to suggest that some people are enjoying the turmoil on here - what''s the matter did I get a little too near the truth?   I have a differing view to you - is that too hard to take?But in short...........just who in h*ll do you think you are??

People who keep whining "victim, victim" need to move on because they lost the argument a long time ago....

I''ve read that somewhere...

Seriously LDC, what is this thread for? you''re starting to look ridiculous.

[quote user="Monty13"]People who keep whining "victim, victim" need to move on because they lost the argument a long time ago....

I''ve read that somewhere...

Seriously LDC, what is this thread for? you''re starting to look ridiculous.[/quote]Fine. I''ve said before I don''t care what people think of me on here.  Jug Ears has gone over the top with his rantings as far as I am concerned. He''s writing so many posts one after the other on the same thread that I can''t keep up with him.  This was the only way I could come back at him. 

[quote user="lake district canary"]You misread my posts, accuse me of not going to any games, called me a nazi, called me a muppet, accused me of being a hypocrite, which is actually quite funny coming from you.  You attack me because I dare to suggest that some people are enjoying the turmoil on here - what''s the matter did I get a little too near the truth?   I have a differing view to you - is that too hard to take?But in short...........just who in h*ll do you think you are??

[/quote]Maybe he needs to look into his family history and record it

[quote user="Monty13"]Seriously LDC, what is this thread for? you''re starting to look ridiculous.[/quote]He''s managed the latter part of that sentence a long time ago Monty...For someone to have the nerve to moan about the attitudes of other posters, and then have the temerity to start a new thread simply to have a direct attack against a particular poster - well, it almost beggars belief...This really is sad LDC, very, very sad, and despite not seeing eye to eye with you on a number of things, I really didn''t expect you to sink this low tbh.Pretty disgusted if I''m honest... [:(]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Monty13"]People who keep whining "victim, victim" need to move on because they lost the argument a long time ago.... I''ve read that somewhere... Seriously LDC, what is this thread for? you''re starting to look ridiculous.[/quote]

Fine. I''ve said before I don''t care what people think of me on here.  Jug Ears has gone over the top with his rantings as far as I am concerned. He''s writing so many posts one after the other on the same thread that I can''t keep up with him.  This was the only way I could come back at him. 

[/quote]

Your boy''s almost lost it now so just ferk off and crawl under a rock.

I can''t make a big deal out of this because a few months back I did the same by calling out Morty.

I did apologise for that though.

This LDC fella is a bit special though ain''t he. Should give him a subforum all of his own (so we can avoid it).

this one could be better than watching last night''s game(just when we''ve lost the fun of watching wiz go into meltdown up pops this one)http://helian.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/pot-kettle.jpg

Le juge is the one who said the club was dead to him, right? Yeah, why would you care about someone like that. They are either a binner or a 12 year old girl that can''t control their emotions.

He''s clearly upset, but he''d have to go a long way to get to "the club means nothing to me"

[quote user="Le Juge"]Think you will find it is LDC having the breakdown today mate.[/quote]

You wish.   Your saturation coverage on the "Damage the club" thread made it impossible for me to reply to you properly.   Hence this thread. Talk about trying to shout somebody down.  You need to calm down a bit, have a holiday or something.   Discuss things if you want or ignore me altogether - but constant shouting down is just pathetic and a waste of your time. 

Lakey you are losing it big time. What a stupid, pointless, ridiculous thread. You Sir are a joke and looking an absolute fool right now so may I suggest you give it up.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I''ll be gutted if Le Juge''s thread out lives the one City1st made for me....

[:''(]

[/quote]you were merely collatoral damagebut we all have to grasp at what little fame comes our way I suppose

I think lakey and le jug should meet for a pre game beer on Saturday, so they can hug it out.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Lakey you are losing it big time. What a stupid, pointless, ridiculous thread. You Sir are a joke and looking an absolute fool right now so may I suggest you give it up. [/quote]I don''t care what I look like to you.Le Juge wouldn''t let me get an answer in on another thread before laying into me again - and again - so if I wanted to reply I had no choice but to start this one. 

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]Think you will find it is LDC having the breakdown today mate.[/quote]

You wish.   Your saturation coverage on the "Damage the club" thread made it impossible for me to reply to you properly.   Hence this thread. Talk about trying to shout somebody down.  You need to calm down a bit, have a holiday or something.   Discuss things if you want or ignore me altogether - but constant shouting down is just pathetic and a waste of your time.

[/quote]

Pot kettle black you stupid fool.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]Think you will find it is LDC having the breakdown today mate.[/quote]

[/quote]To the tune of "Achey Breaky Heart"Lakey likes his rants,still hasn''t wet his pants,he thinks others just don''t understandhe thinks that he''s the bestbetter than the rest but forgets he''s in a dwindling band

LDC, turn off the computer mate, get some fresh air and a good nights sleep. You are sounding like a sociopathic narcissist.

I''m not going to get irate or take the p*ss because I''ve made a fool out myself on here too, but if you think that this thread is a proportionate and sensible reaction to this discussion today: http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3050799/ShowPost.aspx

Then you probably aren''t thinking too rationally. That is all I have to say really. Take it easy.

[quote user="Le Juge"]LDC, turn off the computer mate, get some fresh air and a good nights sleep. You are sounding like a sociopathic narcissist.

I''m not going to get irate or take the p*ss because I''ve made a fool out myself on here too, but if you think that this thread is a proportionate and sensible reaction to this discussion today: http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/3050799/ShowPost.aspx

Then you probably aren''t thinking too rationally. That is all I have to say really. Take it easy.[/quote]

I''ve never been more rational in my life.  The way the board has been the last two days has been like watching a lynch mob in action.   I have been trying to get people to see some sense and calm down a bit.    I may have different views  to some people and I may be direct in challenging people to think about things a bit more and try and see the other side of the argument - perhaps even see it from the club''s viewpoint - but believe me, it is because I care about what seems to be happening - again - at the football club.    Seeing you  - and others - seeming to get off on the lynch-mob mentality, would indicate that probably that you and a few others should switch off their computers for a while.