Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

hull bid for shane long accepted !

He surely won''t be ready for Saturday?

Risky business from Hull though. 14m for 2 out of form strikers.

Hopefully he won''t join anyway, his girlfriend doesn''t want him to go (don''t blame her).

They can have him after Saturday for all I care.

Whilst we look at their two signing with some trepidation it is not the strike force we should worry about it is the way they play.

Do you think if we had those two strikers that we would score more goals, playing the same way as we are at the moment?

I don''t.

... once more ..... don''t underestimate the quality of the strikers we have on our books.

It''s not their fault they are not scoring!

Very true, we signed Ricky off the back of about 50 goals in the last 2 years, Hooper off the back of about 60 in that time, Becchio off the back of 40+ in one and a half seasons and even Elmander off the back of about 10 in his last season.

They now have a total of 10 between them this season (Hooper luckily takes the total from 3 to 10)

Exactly Jimmy, but Hooton''s great remember init cos like nutty nigel,LDC and morty say so!! And they know everything and everyone else knows nothing cos we''re all looser''s

Yeah, let''s all be afraid of the big bad Shane Long with one goal every five games over the past three seasonsWhether he scores against us or not, that stat shows all this pantwetting over him is unjustified irrespective of the woeful form of our strikers.He just isn''t very good.

[quote user="lowlyfendweller"]I prefer our strikers.. The vibes tell me it that RVW will bag brace at the weekend! I rate long though, he works hard with a touch of class too.[/quote]

RVW probably won''t start.