Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Get Us Mauricio Pochettino and Rickie Lambert NOW

Stop pussyfooting around, stop procrastinating and act to save our beloved club.An opportunity of a lifetime and a marriage built in heaven, our salvation made for the job.

OK  rather a dream nevertheless Lambert pairs up with Mauricio Pochettino.Pochettino, who arrived at Southampton on January 18 last year, had vowed to quit St Mary’s in support of Cortese’s decision to resign.Incredibly, Cortese was locked in talks with West Ham over the £7million sale of Lambert.I believe Pochettino''s relationship  with Katharina Liebherr is still bubbling and fragile.Come On David do another Lambert after exit  exercise.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

4m

Mauricio Pochettino: "I am staying as manager. I have a professional responsibility to everyone at the Club and the fans."

[/quote]

I''ve put this through the Mat Juler translator and he really said "I''m not hanging around here, its a club run by a woman, I''m off to Carrow Rd...........Oh wait, maybe I''ll have a think about it".

To be fair to the op, if Pochettino was to leave Southampton would you not want him here?

I''ve got to be honest, if someone offered me the choice of a straight swap of him for Hughton, I would take it. I''m genuinely interested who wouldn''t and their reasoning?

That being said I suspect he A) will probably stay B) maybe wouldn''t be interested.

It is a long shot sure but Norwich FC has a fine reputation of being an honestly run family club without debt and well run who are respectful and supportive (up to a point) of their managers. A club with those credentials are attractive to honorable people so lets not undersell ourselves. Look at the high profile pro''s who have linked up with poor clubs from lower divisions.