Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Grant Holt twitter abuse....

Don''t know how to link to a tweet but open up the image, second tweet down:

https://twitter.com/Grantholt31

What an absolute scumbag. There is banter, and then there is that. Disgraceful.

GH will laugh it off, but it is unfortunate that low lifes have access to technology as much as the rest of us.   Mind you the c word appears quite regularly on here, even if people use a ( for the c.     No need for it.  

Some people clearly have memory spans like a goldfish and forget where he took us from. I''d hope most city fans would have a lot more class than that. He deserves to get a decent reception when we play Villa.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

He deserves to get a decent reception when we play Villa.

[/quote]

He won''t get it. If he''d gone anywhere else I''m sure he would.

Nice to see Nelson, Lansbury and Francombe all chatting with him and laughing it off though!
Goes to show they all still talk, and morale/friendship between them was probably key in us playing so well to get to the Prem. 

[quote user="Le Juge"]Don''t know how to link to a tweet but open up the image, second tweet down:

https://twitter.com/Grantholt31

What an absolute scumbag. There is banter, and then there is that. Disgraceful.[/quote]

No excuse for this he is a family man trying to make a few quid before he has to shortly call it a day.

Every single person in his shoes would have done the same thing.

He got a lot of money but only for a few seasons I begrudge him nothing and wish only the best for him.

Wow @callumallport seems like sharp one - only a glance at his twitter timeline and you can tick off homophobe and racist too.

If someone was bothered i imagine it''d be pretty easy to get him banned from CR. Esp if DM was still on twitter!

"If anyone knows this moronic fool please be so good as to name and shame him on here"

No need he has named and shamed himself.... Callum Allport from Sutton Coldfield.

Apparently a ''Sports Journalism student''.

One problem with twitter is that normal people seem afraid to take on the weirdos. I mean you have to be a real weirdo to post something like that but why is no one responding to him on twitter to tell him he''s out of order? Why make the complaint here where Holty can''t see it?

[quote user="Le Juge"]"If anyone knows this moronic fool please be so good as to name and shame him on here" No need he has named and shamed himself.... Callum Allport from Sutton Coldfield. Apparently a ''Sports Journalism student''.[/quote]

Just found him on Facebook. What a complete plank.

[quote user="Le Juge"]I don''t have a twitter account.[/quote]And you can''t spare the 2 mins needed to create one???(PS, not having a go at you, but that''s a pretty limp excuse isn''t it...)?

Signing up to twitter just to defend Grant Holt from a two day old tweet would be stalkerish.

Just shows the knuckle-draggers we have supporting our club.

I''m sure Holty will ignore it and I for one look forward to saying thanks properly when he runs out onto the pitch before the game against Villa.

Would we be where we are without players like him....simply no!

Wow, thats pretty impressively low.As Juggy said, name and shame !A lot of us are disapointed by this move but hurling abuse like that is un-acceptable. This kid can kiss a career in sports journalism away already.Report it to his uni / college ? They will kick him out in no time. :)

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I still love you Grant. I dont care what else has happened, or that you''ve been with Villa. I just want things back like they were before...[/quote]

Is that you Kathy ? [;)]

He may not even be a Norwich fan . Could be an Ipswich fan they all hate him or a villa fan who is not to happy to see him at his club. I would say 99.9 % of Norwich fans would wish him well . 

[quote user="martin peters boots "]He may not even be a Norwich fan . Could be an Ipswich fan they all hate him or a villa fan who is not to happy to see him at his club. I would say 99.9 % of Norwich fans would wish him well . 
[/quote]

The boy I found on Facebook is a Norwich fan.