Sign in to follow this  
Alejandra

Let's have some positive NCFC theads

Gone through a few pages on here, and I''ve struggled to find many!Cheer up [:)]To make sure it keeps a NCFC thread what positions on the pitch would you like to see filled before deadline day, and which potential players?For me another defender is a must but as for who I''m unsure

For me a new manager is a must. People gave given up on Hughton and rightly so, It''s become clear as day that he''s a poor manager. He''s lost the fans, we won;t become positive again until a new man is put in charge (better extremely late, at possibly the worst point in the season than never)

CB for me. Either a experienced loan as with Jonas or spend some real money for quality in younger age.

Ranocchia might be a bit too far fetched, but for example Kamil Glik or even young talent Kurt Zouma could be in ours to take.

[quote user="Lavanche"]CB for me. Either a experienced loan as with Jonas or spend some real money for quality in younger age.

Ranocchia might be a bit too far fetched, but for example Kamil Glik or even young talent Kurt Zouma could be in ours to take.[/quote]Don''t know either of them so cant comment [:P]Also, would it be better to go back to what got Norwich in the premier league in the first place, young hungry British players?I was thinking that maybe with all this hype about European players, it''s fair to comment our euro stars haven''t settled as well as they would have liked, I think I even read an article from Fer admitting thatThere must be lots of talented young British players in the championship that could easily make the step up

There are plentyThreads where fans want to keep the club moving forward, want to see the new players developing and youth players moving towards the ''first team''.Sure there is a tiny recalterent minority who want the club and team to stagnate. Anything is good enough for them. Dire football, constantly losing games, getting knocked out of the cup by minnows ... it is all grist to their mill.We must be ''umble, be grateful for our lot they tell us.But the vast majority want better.It will come, he will be gone and the dark clouds will move away from Carrow Road.Stay positive and don''t let the moaning minnies tell you we can''t do better.

[quote user="City1st"]There are plentyThreads where fans want to keep the club moving forward, want to see the new players developing and youth players moving towards the ''first team''.Sure there is a tiny recalterent minority who want the club and team to stagnate. Anything is good enough for them. Dire football, constantly losing games, getting knocked out of the cup by minnows ... it is all grist to their mill.We must be ''umble, be grateful for our lot they tell us.But the vast majority want better.It will come, he will be gone and the dark clouds will move away from Carrow Road.Stay positive and don''t let the moaning minnies tell you we can''t do better.

[/quote]Oh, I meant in general about cheering up, the forum to an outsider doesn''t come across as friendly at the moment, a lot of argueing a lot of negativity and a lot of personal attacks at other members, and thats just from going as far as two pages backfootball wise I agree, I don''t like Hughton''s style of play and constant praising of the opposition i even e-mailed Mcnally telling him that (twice) once last season once this season but he never replied to my e-mail [:P] but I don''t tend to go on about it as I figure that side of things will work itself out in the end