Sign in to follow this  
MancCanary

After Sat's game, we could be 12th or 20th

I''m not saying this with any agenda, just stating the fact - which is quite an unbelievable one at the halfway stage of the league. I can''t remember a season when the bottom half was this close.

Like Nutty Nigel said in another post - we could play terribly, win, and end up 12th. Or we could play out of our skin, lose, and end up 20th! Funny old game.

Off to the bookies I go then GP :D

Norwich to score 11 goals please? 1,000,000 / 1 odds? I''ll stick a tenner on it. 500,000 / 1 to score 3? I''ll have a fiver on that!

Yeah, I thought a 13 goal swing was probably unlikely so I went for 12th!

I wonder how I will feel if we win on sat and end up 12th? And then if we beat Newcastle? Confused is probably how I feel, as I think I''ve now finally made up my mind on Hughton. But, if we do win these next 2, and get a few more points after that, I''d probably say we have a decent chance of staying up by keeping him - or at least as good a chance as if we play the new manager lottery.

But if we lose, I wan''t him gone ASAP. The fixtures after Cardiff game look tough, and with low morale I think we''d be in freefall if we don''t beat Hull & Newcastle.

Fair enough, thought our difference was 2 pts to Villa.

They have to play Suarez at anfield though and have conceded 8 before, so you never know!

A 7-0 win would take us above Hull wouldn''t it? There has been 7 goals scored by a team at Carrow Road recently, so again, you never know! :P