Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Howson

[quote user="morty"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Source ?[/quote]

I can''t divulge.
[/quote]

Sh*t stirrer.

Obviously I made it up.Is it too much to ask, to believe that he could just be injured?

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Anybody know what''s really going on ?[/quote]

my mate whos a groundsman now at colney said he hasn''t even seen him training in the last 2 weeks!?! so either his ''back'' is bad or mayyyyyyyyybe going somewhere?? who knows :(

Who knows the level of information fans get seems to get less each season.

The list of injuries which seem to last months rather than weeks is a real concern Tettey seems forever RVW toe also then Bennett, Pilkington and now Turner.

Even Hools picked up an "injury" recently.

I think ever since the Ruddy incident where Scholes wiped him out and Ruddy tried to play in next game when clearly injured they are scared to risk a player if not hundred per cent.

[quote user="daz"][quote user="CANARYKING"]Anybody know what''s really going on ?[/quote]

my mate whos a groundsman now at colney said he hasn''t even seen him training in the last 2 weeks!?! so either his ''back'' is bad or mayyyyyyyyybe going somewhere?? who knows :([/quote]
Arsenal - straight swap for Ozil [:)] 

[quote user="morty"]Obviously I made it up.

Is it too much to ask, to believe that he could just be injured?
[/quote]

Obviously.

But yeah, he is injured.

I just get the feeling for tactical reasons both on the pitch and perhaps in the transfer market they''ve tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="morty"]Obviously I made it up.Is it too much to ask, to believe that he could just be injured?[/quote]

Obviously.

But yeah, he is injured.

I just get the feeling for tactical reasons both on the pitch and perhaps in the transfer market they''ve tried to keep it under wraps as much as possible.

[/quote]Or again, perhaps they just have no tangible timescale they can put on the injury?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="morty"]Obviously I made it up.

Is it too much to ask, to believe that he could just be injured?
[/quote]

Obviously.

But yeah, he is injured.

[/quote]

Or again, perhaps they just have no tangible timescale they can put on the injury?
[/quote]

Could well be that.

I can just see that, considering how much of a key player he''s been for us, it might be advantageous to keep the opposition guessing about whether he is playing or not.

I know that even at youth level they try to keep injury info away from the opposition. There was a player who got injured in the cup run and they did not want Chelsea to find out about it.

Having been plagued by some chronic back injuries throughout my time I can assure you that they are very complex things which you cant rush. Sadly it could be a while before we see Howson for that reason. As for the conspiracy theories. Remember he has just signed a long contract. I very much doubt he is going anywhere and he is does we will get some serious cash for him.

"I think ever since the Ruddy incident where Scholes wiped him out and Ruddy tried to play in next game when clearly injured they are scared to risk a player if not hundred per cent."

Did you not see an injured RVW come on in the 90th min vs Cardiff which then put him out injured for another 2 months,

It puzzles me why we keep get this questionning of injuries as if we are the only club with medium term and long term injuries. Surely most of us have within our family group or friends known somebody with a bad back injury problem and would also know that they can be very serious, very slow to mend and also very crucial to mend properly before taking any risks. My guess is that, there have infact been other injuries that have impacted the team selections but the club has chosen not to mention them, also there will be players who are not playing as well as they can because they have a slight knock or are recovering and have missed the sort of preparation you get in a pre-season, all stuff that happens in all clubs, just that right now it seems there must be another reason almost each time.............   

For me the annoying part is the way City are so secretive all the time. When Arsenal players are injured the fans/media are told what the injury is & projected recovery timeline. For the past four or so years at Norwich it is drip fed if that. Foer example when Elliott Bennett did hhis knee the club baulked t saying cruciates although eveyone assumed & I think it was November before it was actually said. This is not just under the CH regime , I can recall sUrman being out for 4months & us never being told what was wrong. Whilst I agree at times there are reasons not to disclose the seriousness etc the club Pravda approach will always lead to conspiracy theories & speculation

Eadie''s Left, Hucks''s Right, Iwans Heed!!!"]I''ve heard that he has had a bust up with Hughton, i''m not sure if thats correct or not but its what I''ve heard, also Pilks and Snodgrass unhappy, who knows whats going on, hope it is just back injury and he''s back soon, Player of the season for us so far for me.]

Oh, a bust up with Hughton? That would be convenient wouldn''t it. Football fans are worse gossip-mongers than busy body old dears who peak out of their curtains at people on the street.

And as if Snoddy would be unhappy - he plays every bloody week regardless. Try Hoolahan or Becchio if you want unhappy.

And don''t pass-on unsubstantiated crap to get attention.

[quote user="MancCanary"]Eadie''s Left, Hucks''s Right, Iwans Heed!!!"]I''ve heard that he has had a bust up with Hughton, i''m not sure if thats correct or not but its what I''ve heard, also Pilks and Snodgrass unhappy, who knows whats going on, hope it is just back injury and he''s back soon, Player of the season for us so far for me.]

Oh, a bust up with Hughton? That would be convenient wouldn''t it. Football fans are worse gossip-mongers than busy body old dears who peak out of their curtains at people on the street.

And as if Snoddy would be unhappy - he plays every bloody week regardless. Try Hoolahan or Becchio if you want unhappy.

And don''t pass-on unsubstantiated crap to get attention.[/quote]Well said[Y]It gets right up my bracket when people trot out unsubstantiated gossip that suits their agenda.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="MancCanary"]Eadie''s Left, Hucks''s Right, Iwans Heed!!!"]I''ve heard that he has had a bust up with Hughton, i''m not sure if thats correct or not but its what I''ve heard, also Pilks and Snodgrass unhappy, who knows whats going on, hope it is just back injury and he''s back soon, Player of the season for us so far for me.]

And don''t pass-on unsubstantiated crap to get attention.[/quote]Well said[Y]It gets right up my bracket when people trot out unsubstantiated gossip that suits their agenda.[/quote]

No I do believe we are doing a deal to get Messi in an exchange wit Howsen Hooper and Hoolahan, also Hughton is in talks with Ribbery my other job is working for the CBBC on jackenory

Back injuries can be very complex and unpredictable. They are skeletally very much at the core. You can play through pain and soreness in other parts of the body, but your back is the centre and there is virtually nothing you can do which does not cause pain and threaten even greater injury.

I think that they anticipated this, because right from the start the refrain was, "It could be some weeks." So it could be soon, or it could still be some time, before he begins training. Whether he has been able to do any exercise, or whether he will start with exercises before joining training, who knows. He could be like a player returning for pre-season training.

The upshot is that even if he were to be given a clean bill of health, it could be a few weeks before he is anywhere near match fit. We may not see him in the next two months, and how much he will be able to contribute this season is a difficult question.

Should we not be buying in a replacement then, no Howson for rest of season = relegation I''m afraid

He picked up the clap from a local hooker on a team night out. The team obviously want to avoid a scandal and are looking to loan him out to Walsall but are waiting for him to find a flat in Birmingham first.

Oh, and he''s also the first footballer in the league with two penises and the club fear a backlash from the terraces if they both poke out of his shorts.

The kit supplier has been asked to provide some plus fours for Howson to play in if he is to remain at the club after his stint at Wallsall, but the supplier has said that the material for the special stitching on the plus fours has to come from Micronesian Micropigs and will take 6 months to obtain.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]He picked up the clap from a local hooker on a team night out. The team obviously want to avoid a scandal and are looking to loan him out to Walsall but are waiting for him to find a flat in Birmingham first. Oh, and he''s also the first footballer in the league with two penises and the club fear a backlash from the terraces if they both poke out of his shorts. The kit supplier has been asked to provide some plus fours for Howson to play in if he is to remain at the club after his stint at Wallsall, but the supplier has said that the material for the special stitching on the plus fours has to come from Micronesian Micropigs and will take 6 months to obtain.[/quote]

You''ve made that up....

I have inside information from a former key player closely associated with the club who I can''t name obviously, but I''ll give you a clue, his name rhymes with Mean Phoney.

[quote user="pliff"]Should we not be buying in a replacement then, no Howson for rest of season = relegation I''m afraid[/quote]

Is that a fact?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="MancCanary"]Eadie''s Left, Hucks''s Right, Iwans Heed!!!"]I''ve heard that he has had a bust up with Hughton, i''m not sure if thats correct or not but its what I''ve heard, also Pilks and Snodgrass unhappy, who knows whats going on, hope it is just back injury and he''s back soon, Player of the season for us so far for me.] Oh, a bust up with Hughton? That would be convenient wouldn''t it. Football fans are worse gossip-mongers than busy body old dears who peak out of their curtains at people on the street. And as if Snoddy would be unhappy - he plays every bloody week regardless. Try Hoolahan or Becchio if you want unhappy. And don''t pass-on unsubstantiated crap to get attention.[/quote]

Well said[Y]

It gets right up my bracket when people trot out unsubstantiated gossip that suits their agenda.
[/quote]

What gets my bracket up is when you get slated for putting something which has been mentioned on a message board where everyone is entitled to an opinion!!!! I did say hope its not the case its just what I''ve heard from someone who is usually fair good with their information in the past.

As a fan I wanted to pass it on to other fans, not saying its 100% correct its just some information to discuss on a discussion board!!!

Back injuries are most annoying ones as you probably could play with them, but you couldn''t give 100% and each time you over exercise it, it will only gets worse.

So most likely he will stay out until they are really sure it is gone. As if he plays now and not healthy it would mean couple weeks more in injury list.

Howson, Fer and Snoddy would be last names in my "unhappy" list as they are clearly highly trusted by Hughton. Pilkington could be, but he would be more unhappy about his poor DNA as he keeps shatter in pieces.