Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Hughton is destroying players confidence

This is one of the reasons why I want him out. RVW looks like he''s lost! these players are not bad just need new life and released from these awful tactics. Hughton will continue to ruin some players if allowed.

Yes, he is, as I pointed out yesterday, it''s an infectious disease that only affected our strikers in the main last season, but it has spread throughout the squad now.

Clearly it''s not a particularly happy camp and you wouldn''t expect it to be when things aren''t going well, you''ve only got to watch the games to see that they don''t really look like a "team" at the moment..

Undoubtedly there will be frustration from some (if not all) of the players at the tactics we employ and the way we approach games.

And there''s probably some players unhappy with other players.

[quote user="lowlyfendweller"]That made me chuckle morty.[/quote]Its like a bizarre game of negativity bingo lol."Hughton destroying players confidence""Hughton''s negative tactics""Hughton not getting the best out of the players""Yeah well, if it wasn''t for that ten game unbeaten run...""But (insert team name here) were on the beach""The board are gutless""If we don''t sack Hughton we''ll be relegated""Hughton''s negative tactics"I swear I don''t know how some of these people make it through the day.

Could be worse , they could be sticking their heads in the sand believing everything is alright

;o)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lowlyfendweller"]That made me chuckle morty.[/quote]

I swear I don''t know how some of these people make it through the day.[/quote]Probably with the knowledge that this nightmare will soon end

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lowlyfendweller"]That made me chuckle morty.[/quote]Its like a bizarre game of negativity bingo lol."Hughton destroying players confidence""Hughton''s negative tactics""Hughton not getting the best out of the players""Yeah well, if it wasn''t for that ten game unbeaten run...""But (insert team name here) were on the beach""The board are gutless""If we don''t sack Hughton we''ll be relegated""Hughton''s negative tactics"I swear I don''t know how some of these people make it through the day.[/quote]

I''m guilty of some as we all are i know, but I think this would make a great drinking game for saturday afternoon!

Could do like 2 shots of beer every time Hughton''s name is spelt wrong

Shot of Vodka every time someone calls RVW lightweight!

"Bassong can''t be arsed" - down your drink!

[quote user="morty"]Who is doing that then Mike? Name names.[/quote]

No need to name names Mike, we can all read on here!

[quote user="lharman7"][quote user="morty"]Who is doing that then Mike? Name names.[/quote]

No need to name names Mike, we can all read on here![/quote]People see what they want to see, based on whatever prejudices and agendas they have.[:)]

I would put myself firmly in the "Got concerns but not going to get my pants in a twist over it", to many threads about the same old same old really is strangling reasoned debate. If you try to take a reasoned view you get jumped on by handwringing individuals suggesting your head is in the sand.....

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I would put myself firmly in the "Got concerns but not going to get my pants in a twist over it", to many threads about the same old same old really is strangling reasoned debate. If you try to take a reasoned view you get jumped on by handwringing individuals suggesting your head is in the sand.....[/quote]Or they say you know nothing about football or don''t understand what they are saying. I''m not pro-hughton I just thinks a majority of the stuff attributed to him is way over the top and in some cases just plain childish tantrum drivel. Is the confidence in the camp good? no not at all because um we are losing a lot. Is Hughton a great motivator? evidence suggests not. Has he destroyed all the confidence all on his own? no, that is pretty moronic. If he was coming out at the end of each defeat and saying "They were s**t", "Snodgrass isn''t showing he''s good enough" etc then you could argue that but the one thing Hughton does do is a) take responsibility after matches b) protects the players as best he can. He is no Di Canio.Does the club captain, or senior players have any input into morale? no?

I''m definitely not in the getting my knickers in a twist camp... I have seen enough over 2 years to want a change in management before (in my opinion) it''s too late and we risk relegation and another 10 years out of the top flight.

I believe (in a calm and reasonable manner) that any decent motivator and any decent management team making tactical substitions or formation changes during a game, would see us rise away from the drop zone. 

I have seen absolutely evidence that this team can or have the knowledge to do the above, which is a great pity in Hughton''s case, as he has conducted himself with great dignity. It just hasn''t worked....

[quote user="Mike "]

I''m definitely not in the getting my knickers in a twist camp... I have seen enough over 2 years to want a change in management before (in my opinion) it''s too late and we risk relegation and another 10 years out of the top flight.

I believe (in a calm and reasonable manner) that any decent motivator and any decent management team making tactical substitions or formation changes during a game, would see us rise away from the drop zone. 

I have seen absolutely evidence that this team can or have the knowledge to do the above, which is a great pity in Hughton''s case, as he has conducted himself with great dignity. It just hasn''t worked....

[/quote]^^ v reasonable IMO