Please let it be Chris Hughtons last ever game as Norwich manager tomorrow. I never wanted him at the helm, all he has done is rip the heart out of an attack minded, united group of players, and turned them into a team afraid to try and win a game. His tactics are negative, his substitutions late if they come at all, his pre and post match interviews sound like he''s a supporter of our opponents rather than the manager of a potentially established premier league team. I''m just sick of what he''s turned us into, and I want him gone so someone can come in and hopefully reverse the damage him and his coaching staff have done.

let it be indeed, results business at this stage - you''re doing fine job chris, we do need a win against hull though to press towards 10th

[quote user="Stanton Canary"]Please let it be Chris Hughtons last ever game as Norwich manager tomorrow. I never wanted him at the helm, all he has done is rip the heart out of an attack minded, united group of players, and turned them into a team afraid to try and win a game. His tactics are negative, his substitutions late if they come at all, his pre and post match interviews sound like he''s a supporter of our opponents rather than the manager of a potentially established premier league team. I''m just sick of what he''s turned us into, and I want him gone so someone can come in and hopefully reverse the damage him and his coaching staff have done.[/quote]110% Agree with this

Yesterday. Now my Lambert is so far away.We''ve got Hughton and he''s here to stayOh I believe in yesterday.

Please let it be that we win tomorrow get three points, it spurs us to to more notable victories, RVW and Hooper on the goal trail, the end of Hughton bashing and on to progress.

I''m not sure that there will be much time to correct things for his successor, but we clearly can''t continue as we are.

If he is unable to change, then regretfully, I would have to agree.

...... When I find myself in times of trouble drunken Delia comes to me, singing we will inflict a heavy defeat upon Hull with Ricky van Wolswinkel scoring a brace, let it be.

I hope we win and McNally has the balls to remove Hughton anyway.Telling Hughton his job is safe providing he keeps Norwich out of the bottom three is as absurd as telling the captain of the Titanic he can keep his job until he crashes the ship into an iceberg. 

[quote user="Stanton Canary"]Please let it be Chris Hughtons last ever game as Norwich manager tomorrow. I never wanted him at the helm, all he has done is rip the heart out of an attack minded, united group of players, and turned them into a team afraid to try and win a game. His tactics are negative, his substitutions late if they come at all, his pre and post match interviews sound like he''s a supporter of our opponents rather than the manager of a potentially established premier league team. I''m just sick of what he''s turned us into, and I want him gone so someone can come in and hopefully reverse the damage him and his coaching staff have done.[/quote]Is this a unique opinion?I haven''t seen any of these points raised in any other threads.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]I hope we win and McNally has the balls to remove Hughton anyway.Telling Hughton his job is safe providing he keeps Norwich out of the bottom three is as absurd as telling the captain of the Titanic he can keep his job until he crashes the ship into an iceberg.  [/quote]But Pete, if you fire him before he crashes into the iceburg, how do you know he was going to? Would you fire the captain if he doesn''t crash the iceburg and makes it to New York in record time?Sorry, your analogy asks more questions than it answers. Either way, I know that my heart will go on.

I wish I could be bothered to go back and look at threads and see who actually didn''t want Hughton when he was appointed.Lots of people seem to claim it.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]The long and winding road

That leads to your goal

......i''ll get my coat[/quote]

This could lighten up my Friday afternoon.

While De-li-a gently weeps...

Happiness is a sacked Gunn...

And an anthem to our tactical acumen: Dear Prudence.

Any more for any more?

[quote user="morty"]I wish I could be bothered to go back and look at threads and see who actually didn''t want Hughton when he was appointed.Lots of people seem to claim it.[/quote]

The moans started before the first pre-season match.    "I can''t spell  H..ou..gh..m..bert....."

[:(]

fans in backing new manager shock !wowalmost as stunning as fans reacting to months and months of dire footballwhatever next I wonder ?

Carrow Road there is a cook with a football team,

And in her hand is a sherry glass and mic,

She wants to know where the 12th man is,

And shouts some drunken sh**e

[quote user="City1st"]fans in backing new manager shock !wowalmost as stunning as fans reacting to months and months of dire footballwhatever next I wonder ?

[/quote]You not being a massive bell-end all the time?

With

managers, all things must pass. It seems like they have to work eight days a

week. They have to be a day tripper; here, there and everywhere scouting for

players. A really long and winding road. And they must carry that weight of the

expectation of fans for success as well.And their constant refrain when trying to get finance from the directors for

players – “You never give me your money”. With the directors replying with guff

about (dear) prudence and ambition. And all the time trying to engineer a

kind of tactical revolution!  “Don’t let

me down,” they scream at players in training, as passes go astray, for no-one. “Get

back and start fixing that hole in defence,” they shout to the midfield as yet

another move breaks down. Claiming all the while it’s getting better. Slowly.And tomorrow never knows whether they will still be in a job. Whether the conversation

at the next board meeting will be hullo, goodbye, with a ticket to ride. Suddenly

a nowhere man, searching for work, sending out letters and hoping for a little help

from his friends in the football business. Don''t pass me by. Don''t let me down. Help!

He

(So much of that negative dross)

Is leaving

(Terrible substitutions)

Colney

(We gave him everything money could buy)

He''s leaving Colney playing bad footie for

(Bye bye)

So many years

Sorry chaps...