Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Pinkun Poll - 85% say out

[quote user="Le Juge"]

So that''s now 90%+ of the old fogies on Radio Norfolk, and 85% of the tech savvy. Lakey, which other medium would you suggest needs to be used to obtain a more balanced representation? [/quote]You can hardly class those who voted in the Pinkun poll as "Tech Savvy", just people who stumbled across a poll on a newspaper web page whether by habit direction or chance. I''m on here every day and didn''t even know about it ''til it had closed and I''m as tech savvy as they come.So how many of the old fogies voted on the Pinkun? Or was there as you claim no double voting?

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"][quote user="Le Juge"]

So that''s now 90%+ of the old fogies on Radio Norfolk, and 85% of the tech savvy. Lakey, which other medium would you suggest needs to be used to obtain a more balanced representation? [/quote]You can hardly class those who voted in the Pinkun poll as "Tech Savvy", just people who stumbled across a poll on a newspaper web page whether by habit direction or chance. I''m on here every day and didn''t even know about it ''til it had closed and I''m as tech savvy as they come.So how many of the old fogies voted on the Pinkun? Or was there as you claim no double voting?[/quote]I never knew anything about the poll.Oh and from previous experience, you can actually vote as many times as you like on these things!

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]But if you sacked him today, and Mackay''s lawyers have hypothetically told him not to accept any work until Cardiff have paid him off, who do you go for?[/quote]

Lennon. Push the boat out a bit, it will be worth it to preserve our Premiership status and all the millions of pounds of revenue that it brings to the club.

[quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Morty will be spending the weekend building a botnet to automatically vote in the next poll ;-)[/quote]The site is so clunky you really don''t need to[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Morty will be spending the weekend building a botnet to automatically vote in the next poll ;-)[/quote]The site is so clunky you really don''t need to[;)][/quote]Bloomin'' right, I''ve a feeling if they rerun the poll next week we could see 85% want him out and 114% want him to stay if the tech savvys see it. [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user=" Zak Cartman"][quote user="Le Juge"]

So that''s now 90%+ of the old fogies on Radio Norfolk, and 85% of the tech savvy. Lakey, which other medium would you suggest needs to be used to obtain a more balanced representation? [/quote]You can hardly class those who voted in the Pinkun poll as "Tech Savvy", just people who stumbled across a poll on a newspaper web page whether by habit direction or chance. I''m on here every day and didn''t even know about it ''til it had closed and I''m as tech savvy as they come.So how many of the old fogies voted on the Pinkun? Or was there as you claim no double voting?[/quote]I never knew anything about the poll.Oh and from previous experience, you can actually vote as many times as you like on these things![/quote]

I didn''t see the poll either.  In answer to Le Juge, I suggest any poll is flawed.  The only way you know if customers don''t like a product is if they stop buying or in this case attending, the product.   Vote with your feet.

[quote user=" Zak Cartman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Satoshi Nakamoto"]Morty will be spending the weekend building a botnet to automatically vote in the next poll ;-)[/quote]The site is so clunky you really don''t need to[;)][/quote]Bloomin'' right, I''ve a feeling if they rerun the poll next week we could see 85% want him out and 114% want him to stay if the tech savvys see it. [;)][/quote]

And if we beat Hull Tigers on Saturday I''m sure this will be the next poll result

There''s only one City!

How many of the sample actually go to games and/or support NCFC?. Clearly there is a groundswell of opion that wants Chris Hughton to be sacked, I am one of them, but to hang your hat on a poll that can be accessed by anybody with access to the web is daft. Bums on seats next season will be the definitive benchmark......

[quote user="Thorpe end canary"]The 15 percent were the serial apologists LDC and Morty multi voting. I haven''t heard any one else saying hapless has done a good job[/quote]I already said I knew nothing about the poll.Don''t you read so good?[:(]

According to the Poll on the Pink Un 46% who voted say they will not be renewing their season ticket next season, anybody believe that for one second (My wife voted to say she will not be renewing, the fact she has not got a season ticket does not detract the validity of her vote)......

46%!! I thought it was only a handful from Bury! Good news for the people who struggle for tickets now. Good news for people who think money would be wasted on a new stand. In fact I casn''t see a negative at all.