Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

If results go as predicted -

[quote user="Moosheep"]Out of interest, in this scenario, what is predicted for Norwich v Hull?[/quote]A win for City.   Hull, Norwich, AV on 23, the rest down to Cardiff on 18.Sorry, that''s five points, not four - unless Cardiff scrape a draw at MCity.

LDC its tight and will I feel be like this right to the end of the season, and its this situation that many of our supporters need to understand and accept. In the bottom half there are clubs bigger than us and with more means financially too, who are also struggling big time, which makes this half of the season fascinating and a huge challenge, I''m looking forward to it and will enjoy it whilst supporting our great club 100%....just wish so much I could get to Carra Rud a few more times!  

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]LDC its tight and will I feel be like this right to the end of the season, and its this situation that many of our supporters need to understand and accept. In the bottom half there are clubs bigger than us and with more means financially too, who are also struggling big time, which makes this half of the season fascinating and a huge challenge, I''m looking forward to it and will enjoy it whilst supporting our great club 100%....just wish so much I could get to Carra Rud a few more times!  [/quote]that is so easy to say. not sure you would be wishing it if you had been to every game in the last 2 seasons