Sign in to follow this  
Yellow since 1977

Hull...bring it on!

Its great to be involved in a game that has clearly got an edge.

Will we win, are the players going to be up for it, crowd split on Hughton, will the tactics work, will the new signings play for both teams, Bruce return................can''t wait.

I believe we will win tomorrow and then lets see what happens on the forum.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"]I wonder if they''ll bring back the clappers that debuted at Reading last season.I''m kinda torn between having them and not. Not, because some may regard them as a little tin pot.However, they did improve the atmosphere, which is much needed around FCR right now.[/quote]Yeah, that would be a good idea[Y]

I would give everyone a Vuvuzela and earplugs!

At least we could then thoroughly drown out the away supporters? And annoy them intensely![^o)] 

I''ve got a brilliant idea. What if all the fans just sat there in silence until the first stray pass and then they all start grumbling. Would that help the players?

Could the game be a turning point?

Either that we we win and play much better than we have recently.

Or that we lose, and Hughton''s fate is effectively sealed.

I have hoped nearly every game recently that we would have a good conclusive win, but have been disappointed. Even the win at WBA was an excellent result, but we were overrun so much that you couldn''t call the performance outstanding. In fact the last game I can remember where we took the initiative was at Stoke.

Could the game be season changing?

I doubt it. There may be some improvement in commitment, especially if Gutierrez plays, but I defy any manager to turn that shrivelling, timid mob the team have become into a committed and effective team.

I think that the result could well be a draw in the end, and we limp on because we are not in the bottom three. After two further games there seems a real possibility that we shall be, as I can''t see us getting much from Newcastle and Man City. So, while it may be exciting to watch or to listen to in pprospect, I have a feeling that it may prove to be a damp squib.