Sign in to follow this  
Rickys Wolfs Winkel

David Cameron in talks with the board?

I am sure most of you know David Cameron is currently in Norfolk. Could he be replacing Hughton after tomorrow''s loss? He would give us the extra attacking threat we need but I fear we may leak goals still.

Thoughts?

This isn''t even the most stupid thread on here.

He''d probably appoint Delia as first team coach; would be no different to him appointing Michael Gove as education secretary!

yay! a political thread, the only way this message board could get any more divisive....

If he finished the season with 21 points he would say that we have more points than when he became manager and a clear sign of progress and evidence that plan A is working.He had implemented a policy of returning all Sky football and match revenues to the shareholders which should increase incentives  and that that plans to sell Carrow road for property development was part of essential structural reform and he expected to see Norwich City shares to become very popular in the future.Of course, he would like to have gained more points, but he was having to deal with the disastrous football legacy left to him by the previous regime. In these circumstances, we should be glad to have got any points at all.

littleyellowbirdie - I think that you will find it was Margaret Thatcher that negotiated the Single European Act 1986. This Treaty was the one that transferred most of the powers to Europe, including free movement of labour - rather different from her image!