Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Come on You Yellows

A win today and we go level on points with Hull and make a big step forwards towards survival.

That is all that matters today, let''s get behind the lads and create a cauldron at FCR!!!

Nice to see that attitude on here VanWink - i agree, if we can create a little distance from 3rd from bottom now it will hopefully put some irreversible pressure on the likes of Palace and Cardiff by the time we have our tricky run in. OTBC

yup, feeling nervous about a big day but feeling a squeeky win is in the offing.

Get a couple of the fit again players in and Jonas and I think we can dominate midfield and drive a win.

COYY

It''s a very fine line Vanwink, just some people prefer to focus on the negatives, we''ve still got a lot to be thankful for.

I agree with your sentiments and am hopeful of a good win and a good performance.

This is a very important game in the context of how our season pans out.

A win puts us level will Hull, who would of thought that would be something to excited about

Totally agree with the sentiments expressed by the OP. I hope all our fans get behind the team from the off and back the payers right though to the final whistle. Today isn''t a day for moaners and groaners. If they want to boo, and I hope they don''t have reason to, let them do so after the final whistle and not before. OTBC.

SYG wrote the following post at 18/01/2014 12:25 PM:

A win puts us level will Hull, who would of thought that would be something to excited about

Who would have thought it eh? A couple of seasons ago it would have been a strange thing indeed, now of course Hull are 10th in the EPL, so there you go!