Sign in to follow this  
Delias Love Child

The team

What with cant cross Snodgrass and cant pass Johnson in the line up! Yeah what an attacking line up! Where is Hoolahan a player that is exactly the player you want in these games!!2 up front with awful service again then!

Pilkington and Tettey starting would have been nicer, still at least we have attacking options on the bench, and interesting it''s Becchio not Elmander there.

As he''s starting with his two more defensive wingers, I really hope they play a blinder for everyone''s sake.

I can''t see where the supply is coming from, i think he should have gone one up with Hoolahan behind. Also why is Gutierrez straight into the team? Is he match fit, he has hardly played this season.

Will be interesting to see how Olsson and Gutierrez link up down the left. I''d expect it''ll be more productive than Olsson and Redmond.I have a feeling Ricky will grab a goal or two today.

The two wingers chosen don''t fill me with enthusiasm, based on our usual tactics. They''ll be too slow to offer a counter attacking outlet so we''ll have to hope we''re going to press high or the strikers are going to remain uninvolved again.

I hope I am wrong but this selection doesn''t suggest a team that is going to go out and create the chances needed to win the match.

Maybe he''s looking for Martin and Olsson to overlap and deliver the crosses, so he wants more defensive wide midfielders while they do...

Maybe he''s looking for Martin and Olsson to overlap and deliver the crosses, so he wants more defensive wide midfielders while they do...

-------------------------------

also my thought. I''d of liked to see Garrido in at left back though in that case. he may lack Olssons pace but he is the best crosser of the ball we have.

Its just about the team I was expecting with the two players coming back on the bench today and Redmond being rested, lets give it a chance before we get all negative............OTBC